Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao's resume hasn't improved since 2009 !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In relation to the question, it has improved as he's picked up another title in another weight class regardless of catch weight or not. Marquez is a good fight especially after the first 2 wars.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      I was thinking about this the other day. Since the Cotto fight, Pacquiao has only fought over-the-hill/irrelevant fighters. Clottey, Margarito, Mosley and now JMM. These fights don't do anything for Manny's legacy.

It's kinda sad that Pacquiao is wasting his prime years on these meaningless fights. It has now been two years for crying out loud !!

Do you guys agree or do you think that Manny's resume did improve since the Cotto fight?
      LOL I actually like Khan, but fanboys like you make me wanna not like his so much (sometimes). But its your opinion, so I respect that.

Comment

I've questioned the cotto fight as well. not for the catchweight, but I just believe cotto was nowhere near his best. he fought through hell and back with margs, won his title against michael jennings and won a close/controversial fight against clottey. I just don't think he was there 100%

Manny still has a tremendous resume, nonetheless

Comment

shane was done by the time manny fought him

Comment

Since 2009, yea definitely he retired or almost retired many good boxers and some famous ones too.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              Lmao.. but to be serious, I consider clottey to be an okay win considering at the time he was ranked #5 ww and in his last fight he gave cotto a really tough fight..but I agree that Margarito (especially the fact it was for a belt) and Mosley fights were pretty BS. I can tolerate the jmm fight though because there is a genuine rivalry between the two and the third fight was bound to happen eventually.
              Yea the Clottey fight was an underrated fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Tulisanto View Post
                whether you think that is true or not, pac still has the best resume of this era by a good margin.
                naw b-hops beats pacs.

Comment

Originally posted by KickedOuttaGQ View Post
                  LOL I actually like Khan, but fanboys like you make me wanna not like his so much (sometimes). But its your opinion, so I respect that.

WTF? Just because I'm of the opinion that Pacquiao's legacy hasn't improved since 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    naw b-hops beats pacs.
                    No way.

Pacquiao > Hopkins

Comment

LMAO @ this idiot.

Mosley and Clottey were both top 5 WW's.

How the hell is that not relevant? Are you idiots? Clottey is at least Maidana level.

Guess what..... Maidana is Khan's best win and narrow escape at that.

Using your logic Khan has 0 legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X