No announcement yet.

Khan responds to Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
    theres not much i can do apart frm beat the person they put infront of me, Bradley is very inactive he might aswell Fedex his belt to me or

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
    get in the ring in December so i can slap the **** out of him, Come on Timothy Baby lets do it ! #forthefans

Comment

look at the butthurt *****s hatin on amir ...he just telling it like it is gentlemen.......dont hate the truth teller....hate the truth that your hero is a pu$$y....

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
        theres not much i can do apart frm beat the person they put infront of me, Bradley is very inactive he might aswell Fedex his belt to me or

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
        get in the ring in December so i can slap the **** out of him, Come on Timothy Baby lets do it ! #forthefans
        Let's see if Timmy responds, he's being called out and his manhood questioned

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
          Tiny fanbase??

Selling out 25,000 arena's in the UK equates to a tiny fanbase?? Khan has one of the biggest fan bases in the sport you ignorant pleb
          Come on dude. Gino Ros, is just a racist douchebag. The guy is a troll. He doesn't believe anything he says. Ignore that idiot.

Everyone knows Khan is HUGE in the Britain. He is certainly bigger than anyone, other than PAC, else Floyd can fight, and bigger than Ortiz.

Floyd is embarrassing himself by saying such dumb things. Nice to see Amir ripping him apart and exposing Floyds stupidity on Twitter.

Comment

Khan got him

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
              Come on dude. Gino Ros, is just a racist douchebag. The guy is a troll. He doesn't believe anything he says. Ignore that idiot.

Everyone knows Khan is HUGE in the Britain. He is certainly bigger than anyone, other than PAC, else Floyd can fight, and bigger than Ortiz.

Floyd is embarrassing himself by saying such dumb things. Nice to see Amir ripping him apart and exposing Floyds stupidity on Twitter.
              Khan can draw in England but has not been able to in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                ortiz beats berto, and suddenly he's de la hoya.
                no, but behind pac, who was the most credible WW to fight im a comeback bout?

ortiz just beat that dude...which is why floyd is fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  look at the butthurt *****s hatin on amir ...he just telling it like it is gentlemen.......dont hate the truth teller....hate the truth that your hero is a pu$$y....
                  *****s have been extremely confused and angry today, trying to make sense of what is going on. Heard every single excuse possible. Pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Khan can draw in England but has not been able to in the US.
                    He draws more in the US than most American fighters.

Comment

Why is AMir calling out a guy who hasn't fought in over a year. If he is looking for a fight at 147, why not Manny or Berto?

Comment

Working...
                      X