Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward had a MASSIVE Unfair advantage by having ALL super six fights AT HOME!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by GF of Boxing View Post
      He's winning by a wide margin. I can understand that he's getting close controversy calls. But, he is the champ and if you want his belt you have to go get it. The final fight is going to be in a neutral location. Leave the kid alone. He has paid is dues. He has traveled the world I've seen him fight in Tampa when he only had 5 wins. He's a real humble and respectful man. Some people may not love his style of fighting but when I saw him then and got the chance to talk to him I knew he was going to be a champion one day. Ease up him. Heck how many fights did Calzaghe had outside the United Kingdom? 3 out of 46. 2 out of 46 fights he fought outside the continent. So relax and enjoy the tournament. Its good for boxing for the best to fight the best and to unify world titles.
      man its not about margins but the environment...you perform better in a familiar place....

He wasnt champ when the tournament began...Kessler and Froch were!

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
        He had ALL his Super six fights in the US! ALL of them..

The guy didn't have ONE super six fight outside the US! I mean come on guys.. that just ain't right.. I rate Ward, he's a real good fighter, but the fact he's had EVERY SINGLE fight at HOME, in what was supposed to be a Worldwide tournament, makes him by far the MOST OVERPROTECTED, MOST BABIED, MOST MOLLYCODDLED, fighter in the whole competition. There's just no doubt about it. I believe in fairness for all and in my opinion Andre Ward has had a massive unfair advantage by having every single fight in the US. That just ain't right.

What the hell would you say if Froch had ALL his fights in the UK? I mean come on guys, I know you know what I'm talking about.. don't play dumb.. that **** just ain't right..

I see what you're saying but it comes down to negotiating power... Since world won the gold at the olympics and is undefeated, one can say he has the ball in his court.

If you notice, when Froch was still undefeated, the only time he came to the U.S was to fight against Taylor who was the current champ. He even fought Dirrel home. But once Froch lost, he lost his negotiation power.

Also, since Ward's fights haven't even been close on the score cards, I would say he has no advantage. Meaning he didn't get any "hometown" decisions. I can't even say the crowd is an advantage, because although Hatton wasnt fighting in the UK, guess what? He brought the UK to the US and had hometown advantage over Mayweather...

Comment

Ward has been very lucky to have all of his fights in his hometown !

Comment

When you win like he is winning (unlike PW over Lara) then you can not question the judges. Has he had an Advantage working out in the states in his home country, sure. But i have no doubt in my mind that he will beat froch if he was in the north pole or the USA. This is like saying it is not fair that the Klits have almost all of their fights in Europe. It just happens that way.

Comment

Andre is to smart , to fast, to strong. There is nothing that froch can do, to stop that ass whipping from coming. I garantee that that ass will be out boxed for 12 rounds. No matter where ward fights at his will and hunger for being the best will push him to victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
                He had ALL his Super six fights in the US! ALL of them..

The guy didn't have ONE super six fight outside the US! I mean come on guys.. that just ain't right.. I rate Ward, he's a real good fighter, but the fact he's had EVERY SINGLE fight at HOME, in what was supposed to be a Worldwide tournament, makes him by far the MOST OVERPROTECTED, MOST BABIED, MOST MOLLYCODDLED, fighter in the whole competition. There's just no doubt about it. I believe in fairness for all and in my opinion Andre Ward has had a massive unfair advantage by having every single fight in the US. That just ain't right.

What the hell would you say if Froch had ALL his fights in the UK? I mean come on guys, I know you know what I'm talking about.. don't play dumb.. that **** just ain't right..
                Dude this aint the NBA, homefield is nothing. How many out of country fighters are here in the USA fighting and winning.. Ward would beat them anywhere.

Comment

Boxing is a business plain and simple! Ward's match with Kessler would have made more money in Kessler's hometown but for some reason Kessler's team dropped the ball, who's fault is that? Ward doesnt have a huge name yet so they needed to have the rest of his fights close to home in order to turn a profit.

Comment

I get what your saying, but in all fairness to Andre he has dominated this tourney from the start and that's all you can ask from him... He's doesn't schedule the fights all he does is take care of who they put in front of him.

Comment

He has beat everyone he faced lopsidedly, I could see if he got a gift...outside of that the network and other fighters allowed him to do so how is it unfair?

Comment

Working...
                      X