Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how da **** are yall watching episode 2?

Comment

• i like this show & seen every episode but season 2's opener was a little weak. one thing they did was RIP OFF IDEAS FROM CULIGULA. when he makes the fat guy drink that barrel of wine. that is stolen from the 70's movie culigula. the difference is in culigula they pull out his dick & tie it up & They dump the barrel of down his throat. they then pull out a knife & gut him making all his innards spill on the floor. i was disappointed by them using that. joffrey even uses similar lines that were used in caligula.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        how da **** are yall watching episode 2?
        Apparently every episode will be aired a week early in two countries, and they are getting leaked. The link for the leaked second episode is in this thread a few pages back.

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
          I agree. But they are trying to add even more sex to the show. If they are going to fabricate sex scenes that didn't occur in the books then I think they should show some lesbian scenes with Dany and her maids :wank: :wank: :wank:

I loved the part in the book where Theon and Asha are flirting, one of my favourite parts of book 2. I don't like how they depicted it here. It was too rushed.

Also the woman that plays Asha is a disappointment. She isn't attractive. Asha is supposed to be hot.

Asha's name has been changed to Yara because some viewers might get her confused with Osha (the wildling in Winterfell). They should have just changed Osha's name to Yara because Asha is a more important character.
          As if the sex scenes wouldn't be enough just following the book, lol. Martin certainly doesn't lack for characters having sex, you don't have to make up new sex scenes, especially when that time could be dedicated to better content from the books.

I don't know if she's supposed to be particularly attractive, the only problem I have with the actress is her hair. Something about it just strikes me wrong.

Also, the plot overall is more confusing than Asha and Osha. Come on. If they are worried about people being confused by that, they should be worried about the show in general. It's not like they looked the same, even if people confused the names at first the characters are way different, viewers would pick up quickly. It's a small thing I know, but I hate it. I agree, if they were going to change a name it should have been Osha's, Asha is much more involved.

Comment

• i love game of thrones. i still like the books a little more but it is amazing.

Comment

• EP II SPOILER

I think that Stannis is gonna turn it on soon. He's going to be very dangerous. The scene where he bangs the priestess is very indicative of what's going to happen. The whole series, people are sort of disregarding him, saying that he's not a threat because he's too old-school and he's not a king and he seems to be kind of pedantic and overly literal when writing the letter exposing Jaime and Cersei. But when he nails the priestess, he leaves his wife (and with it, a lot of his old values) behind. They even go out of their way to show the pieces of the army falling to the ground, something that I think means that he'll be disregarding his overly intellectual take on the war and let his passion direct him. While this might not be a good way to win a war, he'll be very very dangerous when he fights. Just my two cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                everybody welcome dj emz to the thread!

dj emz aka ser loras tyrell the knight of flowers

Comment

• Comment

• Near the end of the "Clash of kings" book, I think I chose the worst character ever to have as my Avatar Theon Greyjoy is a cu.nt.

Its all about the nights watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      Near the end of the "Clash of kings" book, I think I chose the worst character ever to have as my Avatar Theon Greyjoy is a cu.nt.

Its all about the nights watch.
                      This isn't the book thread. Don't post spoilers here.

Comment

Working...
                      X