No announcement yet.

Sky would never have shown Haye Wlad on april 30th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky would never have shown Haye Wlad on april 30th

Think about it Sky were never gonna show this fight on April 30th thats the same date as the royal wedding it would get over shadowed and if it was in London it would be a pain for boxing fans to get to with all the hotels sold out.
    Last edited by Davros?; 01-05-2011, 03:24 PM.

great point.

but I believe they also choose not to because they think more highly about Amir. Amir >>>> Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      great point.

but I believe they also choose not to because they think more highly about Amir. Amir >>>> Haye.
      not in terms of revenue which is what sky care about.

Comment

how would all the hotels be sold out???i doubt just any1 can go 2 d royal wedding

Comment

ye right because me and all my friends are invited to the wedding but there no room to stay at buckhingham palace so were gonna just check into an ibis or something...

Comment

Originally posted by niallcollins View Post
            how would all the hotels be sold out???i doubt just any1 can go 2 d royal wedding
            people go up and watch it, they have big screens plus there will be people watching the drive past etc, it will be the big headline story and media from around the world are gonna be staying. Not that im intrested im in Amsterdam that weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by niallcollins View Post
              You didn't get an invite??!

Comment

Fucking royals ruin everything. Remind me why anyone gives a shit about those German inbreds?

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                  ye right because me and all my friends are invited to the wedding but there no room to stay at buckhingham palace so were gonna just check into an ibis or something...
                  Thats not what i mean, people will go up to watch it on the streets trust me, it was the same for Diana and that rubbish. But the real point i was making is that it will overshadow the event.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                    Fucking royals ruin everything. Remind me why anyone gives a shit about those German inbreds?
                    Its a extra day holiday so i am all for it lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X