Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am so close to throwing a tantrum and giving up trying to make a sig!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so close to throwing a tantrum and giving up trying to make a sig!!!

I downloaded all the programs got a pukka idea what i wanted. i've been at it all day, ALL DAY and i have the worst looking piece of **** i've ever seen!!! If i was slightly gay i would cry!! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
      I downloaded all the programs got a pukka idea what i wanted. i've been at it all day, ALL DAY and i have the worst looking piece of **** i've ever seen!!! If i was slightly gay i would cry!! LOL.
      Here, have this... hope ya feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
        Be patient grass hopper, I will be around to help you later, take a break, leave the shiet alone for now, I will be using the same tools you will be using and then you will be off to a better start, just go do something else, the world is not going to end if you do not make a sigi this minute, I am busy at the moment or I would show you real quick but I cant because I have other things that I am doing.

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
          Be patient grass hopper, I will be around to help you later, take a break, leave the shiet alone for now, I will be using the same tools you will be using and then you will be off to a better start, just go do something else, the world is not going to end if you do not make a sigi this minute, I am busy at the moment or I would show you real quick but I cant because I have other things that I am doing.
          Lol, cheers mate. You've been a good help. I'm just computer illiterate.

Comment

Working...
          X