No announcement yet.

im sick of the excuses for Jones and Tyson's short comings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im sick of the excuses for Jones and Tyson's short comings

im sick of the excuses for Jones and Tyson's short comings im a fan but jesus

the people who make excuse after after excuse are probably the same people who were calling JMM & RM cry babies and saying they should just except the defeat

to listen to the Tyson nuts you would think Robbin Gibbins or Don King fought Lewis ,Holy,Douglas ****ing wake you ******s someone told me earlier that a prime Tyson beats Lewis,Holy,Bowe,

as for Jones im sick of hearing about him being weight drained he got whooped by Tarver weight drained or not show the guy some ****ing respect FFS people make up other excuses to pass off their hatred for Tarver and say its because he thinks he is this and that bull**** people just dont like the fact he spanked Roy good and proper

give Tarver his props and stop banging on about Roy being weight drained

It's fair enough I think. Boxers box and when they get into the ring they accept responsibility for the result.

Comment

great thread terrible,

people just need to accept anyone can be beaten, stop being bitter, give the opponent credit and stop making excuses,

Comment

Originally posted by abadger View Post
        It's fair enough I think. Boxers box and when they get into the ring they accept responsibility for the result.
        except Hatton who was not a 147 pounder when he lost

but he was a 147 pounder when the cheque was on the table

Comment

Tarver should of said"what exscuses do you got now Roy fans"

Comment

you callin me out, son.

Comment

well, sometimes excuses are legit. look at the fighters who started doing cocaine, and tell me they didnt go downhill from there. if youre talking about head to head matchups, you really do have to look take that into effect, because sometimes fighters really do have off nights.

that doesnt mean we should give them extra credit career wise that they dont deserve...but sometimes there are legit reasons for bad performances.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrible... View Post
                except Hatton who was not a 147 pounder when he lost

but he was a 147 pounder when the cheque was on the table
                If he didn't want to lose he shouldn't have got in the ring.

Comment

boxing fans make more excuses than anybody else.imo

its not just jones/tyson. its all fighters and fights.

Comment

Yeah they are very annoying. People think Jones was actually unbeatable hence were unwilling to accept him knocked out so badly.

And the Tyson thing is even worse. Dude gets knocked the **** out by a complete nobody in his prime yet theres still 1000 excuses. Well if Cus D'amato was still alive, if Don King wasnt around, if he wasnt ****ing Oriental hookers instead of training etc etc etc
                    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 09-05-2008, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X