No announcement yet.

Jonathan Banks vs. Seth Mitchell II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    This is in the works for Feb 16 and will be televised on HBO.

What is your prediction?
    These two aren't two house hold names but I would love to see this fight. Even though I think it will be the same result the first fight was very exciting. This is what makes heavyweights special you know someone is getting KFTO and you know its only a matter of time.

Comment

If Mitchell plays smart, he might win but banks has found the recipe. If Mitchell is to win this fight, time for a game change!

Comment

This is a fight I'm looking forward to.

I think Seth Mitchell takes it, but could go either way.

Comment

I like Mitchell but we dunno enough about him. He got reckless and paid for it. Is he gonna be able to adjust in the rematch? Hard to tell. With Banks experience will it really matter if Mitchell adjusts? My heart tells me Mitchell but I think I see the same outcome.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Meh.. I'm iffy on Mitchell now.
            Got rocked in his last two and KO'd in that last one against Banks.

Comment

you meant Banks-Mitchel, and that was not the manager but a journalist.

Comment

Set did not get beat up. He should have enough confidence to pull this one out. I salute him for not taking a warm up hope it does not end up being a bad decision!

Comment

Originally posted by molinari View Post
                  you meant Banks-Mitchel, and that was not the manager but a journalist.
                  It should have read:

Tomasz Adamek may fight the winner of Banks-Mitchell instead of Pulev.

http://www.ringpolska.pl/tomasz-adam...banks-mitchell

Comment

I am going to go a head say Mitchell wins the rematch in this one.

Comment

If Banks wins again, it will be difficult for Mitchell to come back as a contender. His career is at stake in this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X