No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hernandez is Ready To Sue Roach For Defamation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hernandez is Ready To Sue Roach For Defamation

Angel Hernandez, the strength and conditioning trainer of Juan Manuel Marquez, has spoke to his lawyers are he is ready to sue Manny Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, for defamation. In the last few days, Roach has conducted several interviews where he questioned the natural nature of Marquez's new muscular body. Roach even promised to "kiss the ass" of Marquez if his body was actually natural.

[Click Here To Read More]

Figured that was coming.......

Comment

Ah man you can't make this stuff up! Hilarious.

Comment

HEHEHEHEHE

Love this shit.

Comment

Damn, the pendulum really does swing both ways.

Comment

Sue his ass. Let them see what its like. What goes around comes around.

Comment

Roach just needs to shut up. Most people in his physical condition have some humility and compassion but his experience has not given him an ounce humble.

Comment

this is just talk from hernadez ! he has zero and i mean ZERO intentions of sueing freddy ! there is no way in heck marquez will alow them to take a peek into how a he at 40 yrs old and at the end of his career but with a better body than when he was when he was in his prime! anyone in their right frame of mind would ask how marquez made all kinds of gains ands i mean all kinds .... so fast and at his old age! it doesnt make sense to someone like me

Comment

I'm so happy t see those ****er on the other side of the rope, I hope they sue them for million of dollars, nobody deserves it more than roach, he shuold have pacquiao take the tests voluntarily, when every body started raising red flags instead of making up stupid excuses.

Comment

But he was just joking?

Comment

Working...
                    X