Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thai carrier PC Air takes to the skies with 'ladyboy' flight attendants Read more: h

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai carrier PC Air takes to the skies with 'ladyboy' flight attendants Read more: h

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ttendants.html

Come fly with he/she! Thai carrier PC Air takes to the skies with 'ladyboy' flight attendants

Fasten your seatbelts! A Thai airline that hired transsexuals as flight attendants to set itself apart from competitors has taken to the skies.
    PC Air, a new charter airline that plans to fly routes across Asia, originally set out to hire only male and female flight attendants.
    But it changed its mind after receiving more than 100 job applications from transvestites and transsexuals.

Now the new trolly dollies have made their first journey on a flight from Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok to Surat Thani province, southern Thailand.
    The airline is hoping to expand with new routes later this month.
    During the interview process the airline said that the qualifications for the ladyboy flight attendants were the same as for female flight attendants, with the additional provisos that they be like women in how they walk and talk, and have a feminine voice and the right attitude.

Though there is very little discrimination against ladyboys in Thailand, they are not officially recognised as women and their identification cards will always say 'male'.
    Known as 'katoeys' or 'ladyboys,' transgenders and transsexuals have greater visibility in Thailand than in many other nations, holding mainstream jobs in a variety of fields.
    They are especially common in cosmetics shops or health stores, which almost always have a ladyboy shop assistant.

Who is the real woman here?

Originally posted by masuka View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ttendants.html

Come fly with he/she! Thai carrier PC Air takes to the skies with 'ladyboy' flight attendants

Fasten your seatbelts! A Thai airline that hired transsexuals as flight attendants to set itself apart from competitors has taken to the skies.
    PC Air, a new charter airline that plans to fly routes across Asia, originally set out to hire only male and female flight attendants.
    But it changed its mind after receiving more than 100 job applications from transvestites and transsexuals.

Now the new trolly dollies have made their first journey on a flight from Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok to Surat Thani province, southern Thailand.
    The airline is hoping to expand with new routes later this month.
    During the interview process the airline said that the qualifications for the ladyboy flight attendants were the same as for female flight attendants, with the additional provisos that they be like women in how they walk and talk, and have a feminine voice and the right attitude.

Though there is very little discrimination against ladyboys in Thailand, they are not officially recognised as women and their identification cards will always say 'male'.
    Known as 'katoeys' or 'ladyboys,' transgenders and transsexuals have greater visibility in Thailand than in many other nations, holding mainstream jobs in a variety of fields.
    They are especially common in cosmetics shops or health stores, which almost always have a ladyboy shop assistant.

Who is the real woman here?
    They're all ladyboys.

Comment

I work with a lady boy it looks like Manny Pacquiao with a wig and double dds.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        I work with a lady boy it looks like Manny Pacquiao with a wig and double dds.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
          ahahhahahahhahahaha,without the mustache.

Comment

Me, Flab and Spray Resistant will destroy the Earth with our Carbon Emissions now.

Never mind The Mile High Club... It's The Mile Guy Club now.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
              Me, Flab and Spray Resistant will destroy the Earth with our Carbon Emissions now.

Never mind The Mile High Club... It's The Mile Guy Club now.
              You should see me after eating tacos mexico,it should be renamed tacos diariah.

Comment

I want the 2nd left and far right.

Comment

what the hell is with thai people and lady boys? dont understand their obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    what the hell is with thai people and lady boys? dont understand their obsession
                    Where i work they are everywhere,they call it little china but is mostly filipino or thai food.by the way what does pho mean

Comment

Working...
                    X