Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Refuses To Engage Mayweather in Verbal War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny should post a picture of Floyd beating Jossie Harris and ask if he can do that to men. Then he should post a picture of Floyd threatening his kids to not call the police. Then he should post a picture of C.J. Watson and say you should want to beat me up too because I was waxing that as well... Then he should make a reference to Floyd getting poked in the poopper in the slammer... But Manny has class which is why he has more U.S. endorsements than Sir-Duck-Alot...

Comment

• Comment

• Getting BRONER'ed?

Originally posted by SamuraiSam View Post
        Originally Posted by Sirius Dogon
        Was he being the bigger man here?
        worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh92rIk1V9axw0L8dv

If this video is the best example you have of Manny sinking below Floyd's level and not being the bigger man, then you have some serious sensitivity issues. I can imagine how the video cut you to the core and scarred your fragile psyche.

WorldStarHipHop titled the video, "Manny Pacquiao Says Floyd Mayweather Is Scared Of Him." So, skipping all the chitchat at the beginning, I transcribed just the part of the conversation near the end that's relevant to the video's given title:

Skip Bayless: "Manny, do you think Mayweather is afraid of you?
        Manny: "Uhhhm...(laughs)...I think...uh...I think it's kind of that."
        Skip: "I think it's kind of that too! I think we got to the bottom line here! Floyd is afraid..."
        Stephen A. Smith: "Oh my lord! You just accused Floyd Money Mayweather of being afraid of you on national television? Ooooooooh!"
        Skip Bayless: "He did...because it's the truth."

Play the video while reading my transcription and you'll see it's pretty much a literal transcription of the dialogue and not embellished by me.

Conclusion: He absolutely IS the bigger man. He gave a humble, honest answer to a direct question from Skip Bayless. All he said is, "...I think it's kind of that." He didn't run off on a rant of insults, innuendo, rationalization, smoke screens and evasion like Floyd usually does when the subject of "Poochiao" the "yellow midget" is brought up to him. As far as I can recall, the words coming out of Manny's mouth, which hyper-sensitive Floydiots take as insults, are simply honest answers to direct questions asked of him. I've never seen or heard an unprovoked, unsolicited diss directed at Floyd just out of the blue from Manny. The same can't be said for Floyd.

Does Manny saying, "I think it's kind of that," plus his quote from the article referenced by this thread prove that he's NOT the bigger man as you claim?

Let's try another comparison. Watch the following YouTube videos.
        watch?v=zjiV0hCUpSQ
        watch?v=kcI3qmKxnqM
        (Sorry I had to clip the full URL. Being a new poster, apparently I can't post URLs until my 15th post. Just copy/paste the text into a YouTube search window.)

If you can link me to a video (better than your referenced WorldStarHipHop vid) that shows Manny being smaller than Floyd is in those YouTube videos, I'll personally drive out to Las Vegas, find the Mayweather Gym, genuflect in front of Floyd and kiss his ass in apology on behalf of Manny. But I'm so confident I'll never have to do that because I know you'll never be able to provide that proof.

Now ask yourself...who's the one who is "All Shook Up" and being the smaller man: the guy who, unprovoked & unsolicited, keeps "thinking" about dissing the one-dimensional midget that he's unwilling to meet in the ring for his record breaking payday, or the guy who loves his enemy?

'Nuff said.
        Where's Sirius Dogon at??? I answered his question, why can't he answer mine? Same deal with "zuz" and "hitking"... my replies to them on another thread got BRONER'ed.

What's starting to become apparent to me is that the nature of Floydiots is to pull a BRONER and disappear, running from the ring instead of Manning-Up after being faced with reality.

I read these threads with amusement, seeing Floydiots and Pac-tards endlessly going back and forth at each other, but when a PacFan or FloydFan steps in to logically explain things, there's no manning up to getting owned.

So...do we consider this thread ended?

Comment

Working...
        X