No announcement yet.

The Mitchell vs Banks "fight" was not fixed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mitchell vs Banks "fight" was not fixed

I just watched Mitchell vs Banks so called fight and i remember reading threads about a fixed fight, that fight was not fixed it is just that Mitchell is really a garbage fighter and Banks has "sparring partner syndrome" which is very real.

People in the biz know that if a guy is a sparring partner too long it sometimes changes his ring mentality and that is exactly what i saw in Banks, he has sparred to many rounds being the guy to give the "Man" just enough work but not too much work, and he will never get that fire to fight back.

Don't know about the fight being fixed or what not. But banks def let up after hurting Mitchell in that early rd I almost threw my controller at my flat screen

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
      I just watched Mitchell vs Banks so called fight and i remember reading threads about a fixed fight, that fight was not fixed it is just that Mitchell is really a garbage fighter and Banks has "sparring partner syndrome" which is very real.

People in the biz know that if a guy is a sparring partner too long it sometimes changes his ring mentality and that is exactly what i saw in Banks, he has sparred to many rounds being the guy to give the "Man" just enough work but not too much work, and he will never get that fire to fight back.
      That's some insightfull thought........ Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        That's some insightfull thought........ Rockin'
        Coming from you sir, that is a very nice compliment.

Cheers Rockin

Comment

Cheers Rockin
          C'mon man everytime banks touched Mitchell he wobbled with his weak ass chin. Al haymon slid him some money and stood him to let Mitchell win.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
            C'mon man everytime banks touched Mitchell he wobbled with his weak ass chin. Al haymon slid him some money and stood him to let Mitchell win.
            I understand your view because it is hard to understand if you dont understand the mentality behind it, but those in the game know how mental this game is and the only way way you learn how to fight is to fight, and when you are fighting (sparring) and always holding back you can not turn it off.

Comment

A very predictable outcome. A lot like Rios Alvarado 2 lol

Comment

cmon this is very easy to see it was fixed both by the way he fought and also the politics. this is business, it makes perfect sense and this is why a rematch was made.

Comment

Banks not throwing enough is a recurring part of his career. He caught Mitchell with a counter because he was overly agressive.
                  Mitchell not overly aggressive second time around

Comment

:

Cheers Rockin
                    C'mon man, your making me blush, just callng it like I see it. I'm interested to talk with you though, you should check out that chat thead in the lounge. Set up a time by pm and maybe talk in there abit.

You're one dude who colors outside of the lines and looks beyond the box.

Cheers to you,
                    .....................Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 06-25-2013, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X