Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The NBA Finals Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now, LeBron has a chance to win an Olympic Gold medal at the end of the year. Reg. season MVP, Championship ring, Finals MVP, and a chance to win another Olympic Gold Medal.

Comment

• I was about to congratulate the heat when i saw something in the boxscore..
      lebron just gave Eddie Friggin Curry a damned Ring...

Comment

• Bosh is so ****ing weird. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          Now, LeBron has a chance to win an Olympic Gold medal at the end of the year. Reg. season MVP, Championship ring, Finals MVP, and a chance to win another Olympic Gold Medal.
          how can anyone have a better year than that? wow.

Comment

Bosh is so ****ing weird. lol
            lmfao bosh ...

Wade is giving it to the two newbies cause he's been there done that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
              Wade is giving it to the two newbies cause he's been there done that.

Comment

• Been a fan since his Orlando days and getting the Rookie of the Year honors.

Finally he showed up! Tying Ray Allen's record of seven 3-pointers in a finals game!

If it really is his last game and retiring, what a fitting last game!

It's Miller time!

Comment

• I still give Lebron 0 credit... he's not a Champion in my eyes

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I still give Lebron 0 credit... he's not a Champion in my eyes
                    I hate Lebron too man, but I'm not that blind.

Comment

Now, LeBron has a chance to win an Olympic Gold medal at the end of the year. Reg. season MVP, Championship ring, Finals MVP, and a chance to win another Olympic Gold Medal.
                      only jordan did that

Comment

Working...
                      X