Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets say you know this chick,gimme you opinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF? Something is wrong here, not just with the woman but with you. Man up doggie and assert yourself like a man (if this is you we are talking about).
    She smoked and drunk so why would she call another man over to lay the pipe if you have a perfectly good dyick? Obviously she's looking at you as less than a man in her eyes. At this point you already invested smoke and drink in her not to give it one more try but go ALL in. I think you should invite her over next time then when she starts hitting the blunt you wip your dick out tell her to hit that. She will either get outraged and leave or start joking around and start laughing telling you to put that **** up. Now the laughing and joking is just an act, she is flustered and that is when you push up on her and make your move. Either way you either get pussay or get rid of a leech. Plus the added bonus of laughing with your boys how you wipped your dick out on a hoe.

Comment

What a *****. Phoning him infront of you and then kickin you out so she can **** him. It's seems like she enjoys torturing you.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I co-sign Skills on this. And when you do get to hit, you gotta slut her down. Nothing short of pure humiliation for her ass, for all the stunts she done pulled.
        My brotha Chief is the OG's of OG's. He is 100 percent right. NO RESPECT when you **** her. No kissing once you get inside. She isn't worth that affection for the **** she did to you.

Comment

This chick prob doesnt like u at all.
          But bro dont dump her yet since it looks u have already been through hell
          Next time grab her **** and blame it on the booze, she'll prob kick you out but after a couple days maybe she will crave some weed and call u again, then grab her ass and blame it on the weed etc... start with small **** untill the day u finally rape her while she's passed out

Comment

i gotta believe Larry is just trolling us, he cant be this pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              she always calls you to come over get high and drink.then sits on the phone and calls some other dude and tells you leave so he can come plow the fields,yet she always calls you over every damn day and the same thing happens.would you keep going over there?

and she know you wanna hit,but always turns you down
              You been played Larry. Tell that bitch don't call again til she wants to fuck. She owes you one. After you hit it once, don't talk to her again. You oughta know better than to get rolled like this my nig.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                Bingo, we have a winner.

Get your god fearin ass outta here. God forbid if you happen to sin with your choice of words

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                  You been played Larry. Tell that bitch don't call again til she wants to fuck. She owes you one. After you hit it once, don't talk to her again. You oughta know better than to get rolled like this my nig.
                  daaaaaaaamn my mafukkin guy where you been?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    daaaaaaaamn my mafukkin guy where you been?
                    Layin low, aging 1 month everyday.

What it do? Things aight down in the dirty souf?

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                      Layin low, aging 1 month everyday.

What it do? Things aight down in the dirty souf?
                      yea im good man just taking it one day at a time,you gone be posting more often?

Comment

Working...
                      X