No announcement yet.

Are The Kardashians For Real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are The Kardashians For Real?

I have NEVER met a family who crave attention like them, they will do literally do anything for headlines.

It's really gets under my skin how much they crave attention & limelight. WTF are they actually famous for?

Kim is probaly the worst one of them all, damn she it hot, but shes famous for being famous

There show is so fake & unreal it really is cringe worthy to watch.

Rant over.....

Scott is a G.

Comment

I don't blame the Kardashians. As dumb as they are, they really don't seem to be trying that hard, it's the media that's up there asses looking for constant news on them.

The get a lot of his internet hits and good TV ratings.

Let's face it. The average American TV viewer as well people on the internet are what makes them famous.

Comment

Originally posted by CuBaN HaWk View Post
        I have NEVER met a family who crave attention like them, they will do literally do anything for headlines.

It's really gets under my skin how much they crave attention & limelight. WTF are they actually famous for?

Kim is probaly the worst one of them all, damn she it hot, but shes famous for being famous

There show is so fake & unreal it really is cringe worthy to watch.

Rant over.....

Finally **** off attention wh0re! And back to your origin business......:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by N!GGALAS CAGE View Post
          I don't blame the Kardashians. As dumb as they are, they really don't seem to be trying that hard, it's the media that's up there asses looking for constant news on them.

The get a lot of his internet hits and good TV ratings.

Let's face it. The average American TV viewer as well people on the internet are what makes them famous.

Comment

Sadly enough, they are for real. Wouldn't mind to never see these clowns again. What a disgrace to my country.

Comment

Comment

Somebody post the link to Kardi's puzz-pics so that those fekkin horn-dawgs are satisfied.

Comment

rob is winning tho.

he has no job and still fucks bad chicks off the strength of his last name alone.

Comment

Working...
                  X