Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Good Friend's Girlfriend wants to give you a *******, WHAT DO YOU DO??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although in that 3rd pic she is fit. Not all that in the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
      Let's say this girl is your friend's gf and she wants to suk you off. What do you do?

Bros before hoes or Blows before bros?

Both Bros before hoes and Blows before bros.

Let her swallow it until she chokes ..... then tell your boy what's up.

One thing I found out a long time ago ..... women will ****\blow who they want and there's nothing her boyfriend\husband can do about it. NOTHING!!!!!

I've seen guys get all twisted out of shape because they found out their girl was a closet freak after they fell in love or whatever it is ... but that's just the way it is.

Better he finds out the real deal, before he tries to put a ring on her finger, than after they start making plans.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Both Bros before hoes and Blows before bros.

Let her swallow it until she chokes ..... then tell your boy what's up.

One thing I found out a long time ago ..... women will ****\blow who they want and there's nothing her boyfriend\husband can do about it. NOTHING!!!!!

I've seen guys get all twisted out of shape because they found out their girl was a closet freak after they fell in love or whatever it is ... but that's just the way it is.

Better he finds out the real deal, before he tries to put a ring on her finger, than after they start making plans.
        i agree with this.. it's better for my friend to find out early than knowing that her girl is a closet freak after the marriage..

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          true, but a friend would prefer to find out she was screwin a stranger than his own friend, the disloyalty of your m8 is worse than the disloyalty of your girl

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
            Let's say this girl is your friend's gf and she wants to suk you off. What do you do?

Bros before hoes or Blows before bros?

She gets the dick any day.

Comment

Take my pants down and let the girl have some fun.

Comment

then she better be ready to gag

Comment

If it's one of my close friends that I grew up with then hell no. If it's some random "friend" who I know would **** my girl behind me back if he had the chance, then yes I would.

Comment

if you have a friend who is really your friend why would you betray that for a ******* from some bird when you could just find another ***** to suck your dick.

Comment

I could never do that to a friend, wouldnt even think about it!

Comment

Working...
                      X