Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bert Sugar - "Floyd Mayweather Would Beat Shane Mosley" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
    And he said Carlos Baldomir had a chance against Mayweather on the HBO countdown. That right there makes the guy's credibility look questionable. I didn't download this video but in the past he made a good case of why JMM has a good chance against Floyd. He mentioned JMM's combo punching ability and Floyd's tendancy to lean on the ropes which is a couple of reasons why I'm picking JMM to beat Floyd as well. Bert Sugar was also spot on about the Cotto-Margarito match up in the lead up to it. He viewed Margarito as a bad style for Cotto because Margarito (despite his cheating) is good at throwing uppercuts and Cotto is tailor made for that punch. Mosley does have trouble with pure boxers. That's not a mystery. But his speed and aggressiveness would take Mayweather to places he's never been before. Floyd also doesn't have a height or reach advantage to speak of against Shane to utilize either.
    Why is saying Baldomir had a chance mess up your credibility? The Welterweight champion fighting a smaller guy at the time had absolutely no chance? It's pro boxing everyone has a slight chance the unexpected can happen, i can see if he said Baldomir was gonna destroy Floyd or somjething... and also Shane's speed has definetly declined at this point and time Floyd is definetly faster then Shane.

Comment

Working...
    X