No announcement yet.

Bert Sugar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bert Sugar

I want that guy on hbo he kicks ass,I know some of you will say he is old and talks slow but so does Lennox Lewis and hes 44 i think.

I've always enjoyed listening to Bert Sugar. It's something about his soothing voice.

Comment

He is the expert of experts that guy watched Lewis and Marciano live

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
        I want that guy on hbo he kicks ass,I know some of you will say he is old and talks slow but so does Lennox Lewis and hes 44 i think.
        so in other words you want to hear an opinion and expert commentary from a guy who thinks a Primo Carnera would have knocked out the Klitschkos, a guy who doesnt rate Lennox Lewis in his top 15 ATG heavyweights, a guy who places Jake La Motta as a number 1 middleweight above hagler and monzon, a guy who thinks the likes of Rocky Graziano are better P4P than Tyson, and the guy who's pretty much the most biased 'historian' (if you wanna call him that) in the whole history of boxing.

i think ill pass.

Comment

He is the expert of experts that guy watched Lewis and Marciano live
          Does it make any difference who he has seen live? Lewis's achievements dictate that should be rated higher.

Hell im a huge Holy fan, but he is not above Lewis like Sugar has him.

Comment

Holyfield is ahead of Lewis ,he had a lot more longevity ,and fought a lot more guys that were in there prime,Lewis beat an old tyson ,Holyfield after the Bowe wars got lucky against klitcshko oh yeah he beat up Tommy HIV Morrison.

Comment

Holyfield is ahead of Lewis ,he had a lot more longevity ,and fought a lot more guys that were in there prime,Lewis beat an old tyson ,Holyfield after the Bowe wars got lucky against klitcshko oh yeah he beat up Tommy HIV Morrison.
              Why is it then that you are one of the FEW people that think that is the case then, if its true? We can make a poll if we need to establish whether its a minority view point or not.

Comment

I will give Bert Sugar his due, he knows he fair share about boxing. But he never lets facts get in the way of a good story, and i often do scratch my head in wonder of his rating of his 100 greatest fighters.
                Last edited by Southpaw16BF; 04-24-2009, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X