Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Tired of Hearing The Manufactured Backfire That GGG is Ducking Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe in this ducking bs, if GGG wants to stay at MW and build his legacy there then so be it. The same for Ward as well.

Comment

I know Ward is a proven P4P fighter, but what I don't get from his is this sense of entitlement.

He has no name within this sport. Not a serious one with drawing power at least, yet he feels every guy needs to come to him. Well how is that working for you Ward? I mean does anyone here actually think Ward would go to 175 and fight Kovalev? Kovalev is huge and surely isn't making 168. We will never see that fight, because Ward feels entitled.

Comment

I still remember when GGG said he would fight ANYBODY.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          Considering GGG is supposed to fight Chavez Jr for more money than he would make vs Ward, I wouldn't call it a duck. The fact remains that team GGG insisted they would fight anyone from 154-168. When discussion was made of a Ward fight, team GGG developed a case of amnesia and passed. Draw your own conclusions.
          On the money.

Comment

I remember when Golovkin said anybody from 54-68 can be a good boy. Just sayin

Comment

Working...
            X