No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander Rip Brook: He'll Be Exposed, Fire Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    Kessler still has 3 months to fake an injury to his eye, hands or back so don't go celebrating just yet. When they do fight Froch will murder him and I will be correct with that prediction just like Alexander KO Brook.
    You were wrong on Khan VS Maidana and lost $400. That was more satisfying than Maidana's overrated power and limited boxing skills being exposed.

Plus you got baited into showing your ugly egg head too. LOL.

Comment

That being said, I believe Kell loses too. Not enough workrate over 12, not really that good on defence, and conditioning is such an issue when he is pushed.

Comment

it's a 50/50 fight, but Brook gasses out later in the fight and Devon can steal rounds like a bit of his slickness and trickery. Brook needs to apply pressure early

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
            that was some of the gayest **** I've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              Cunningham is spot on.

There is no way this little sissy tosser Kell Brook is going into Detroit and leaving with a win.

One of the easiest fights to predict of 2013. Alexander easy KO over Brook.
              Thankfully your predictions are terrible, but when you are blinded by hate, it's hard to see much

I'm looking forward to this, if anything we can expect another American highway stick up for the foreign fighter, Devon has enjoyed a few of those already, I only hope Kell takes the play away and leaves Devon In a heaped mess on the canvass

Comment

Brook got this. New IBF WW champ.

Comment

Dont hold back brook and you got his one

Comment

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
                    Another European fighter that will get exposed. That's why they usually avoid fighting outside their backward, cause most the time they're guaranteed a decision win.
                    I also think Alexander wins this (fought better comp.) but you have some nerve talking about backyard European fighters getting gift decisions - in a Devon Alexander thread.

Comment

Ingle shouldnt be talking about Alexander quitting when he already took a fighter over to the States that quit against Devon. Junior Witter wasnt even in that much trouble so it was surprising that he just suddenly gave up and Ingle let him go out without a fight in a world title bout.

I bet Devons more detrmined than ever have Brook quit on is stool. I cant see a clean KO but If Brooks in the kind of trouble he was vs Carson Jones he may just throw in the towel. Having seem Devons tame displays against Bradley, Maidana and Bailey though I think he lacks the killer instinct to finish a guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X