No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Things Look Bleak For Showtime 12/31 Show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sources: Things Look Bleak For Showtime 12/31 Show

Sources close to the situation have informed Boxingscene.com that the chances of Showtime’s planned New Year’s Eve show in Anaheim are not looking very promising at the moment.

[Click Here To Read More]

they've been BS'ing w/this for a week...Cloud is from Talahassee, so stage it there w/a credible opponent...plenty of time to make it happen and should draw well...

Comment

Go for it.....

Comment

They have almost an entire month to get a new opponent. I would like to see a young guy like Silahk or Luis Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          They have almost an entire month to get a new opponent. I would like to see a young guy like Silahk or Luis Garcia
          Silakh would be xcelent but he's #2 WBC & doubt he'll jump 2 IBF, but if hopkins won't fight him , as he's done nothing after Dawson (rehab, then a cherry-pick bout), the possibility is there...

Comment

Give Jean Pascal a call....

Comment

showtime is garbage anyway

Comment

There's nothing wrong with having Campillo on the show. He's a very talented fighter that can very well beat Cloud....Maybe that's what is wrong with having him on

Comment

Sources: Things Look Bleak For Showtime 12/31 Show

Yeah, they should get Sillakh - he'll kill Cloud - he's awesome - he could kill them all!

Comment

Originally posted by David Struck View Post
                    Yeah, they should get Sillakh - he'll kill Cloud - he's awesome - he could kill them all!
                    i agree 1000 percent man that kid Sillakh is the truth and i dont see no one reallly beating him the more exp he gits the worst off all these light heavys gonna be

Comment

Working...
                    X