Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The REAL reason Pacquiao had to Delete his Twitter Account !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    see you cant offer anything other than race baiting and i could post some vids where he straight owns *******s w facts and logic that are undeniable except to haters.
    ive seen some of his vid...the only thing he has on pac is that "he's on the juice" bull**** which is a straight up wishful thinking....

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      see you cant offer anything other than race baiting and i could post some vids where he straight owns *******s w facts and logic that are undeniable except to haters.
      Karceno's a cool guy if you actually talk to him. The guy is a polemicist. He loves to create controversy with the Pacquiao fanboys. He definitely loves Floyd though. He has his double standards though. He rips Pac for fucking whores but when Floyd beats some whores and strippers he says that "we all have our faults."

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        Karceno's a cool guy if you actually talk to him. The guy is a polemicist. He loves to create controversy with the Pacquiao fanboys. He definitely loves Floyd though. He has his double standards though. He rips Pac for fucking whores but when Floyd beats some whores and strippers he says that "we all have our faults."
        ths i can not deny

Comment

I don't know why this Karceno is even given that much attention. His stuff is as easily forgettable and redundant as most of the stuff posted in blogs and youtube...

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
            Then why are they creating a new one?

I didn't read what's in the link BTW, cause I don't like links from sites like this.
            sites like what? it doesnt bite it's a boxing website

Comment

Only a set of ******s would vote Pacquiao into parliament, it's as bad as voting Schwarzenegger in.

Comment

Originally posted by magnificent View Post
                On Tuesday, Pacquiao, who is currently training to defend his World Boxing Organization title against Shane Mosley in Las Vegas, deleted his newly created (one month) account on the site.
                The 31-year-old, nicknamed the best "pound-for-pound" fighter on the planet, dropped out of high school as a teenager because he was extremely poor, but times have definitely changed as boxing has given him more fortune and fame than he could have ever imagined.
                A main reason for the deletion of his account might have something to do with that fact that Pacquiao, who is also a member of the country's House of Representatives,
                see the rest here http://www.***************.com/profi...n-pacquiao-had
                Just write the damn reason,who cares about how he was poor?Chances come to all men,he took his chances so what?

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                  Everyone who understands tagalog knew why he deleted his twitter account. Top Rank are on their way to making @mannypacquiao his official account soon though...

^^^
                  This

Karceno is a ****ing idiot. Scumbag conspiracy theorist who just makes up **** if he sees an apportunity to degrade Pac. **** him, and anyone who takes him seriously. How about reporting on real boxing stories instead concentrating all your time on hating a fighter based on racist issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
                    ^^^
                    This

Karceno is a ****ing idiot. Scumbag conspiracy theorist who just makes up **** if he sees an apportunity to degrade Pac. **** him, and anyone who takes him seriously. How about reporting on real boxing stories instead concentrating all your time on hating a fighter based on racist issues?
                    He's speaking the truth. Pacquiao did say that ****.

Comment

You guys do all realize that the tS "magnificent" is Karceno LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X