Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG's star power was impressive last night!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing needs more Golovkins, fighters who go and put a show, leave the bull**** at home and fight frequently against all comers.

Comment

Genuinely surprised to hear the crowd chant "Trip-le G" with a Mexican opponent in the ring. I thought they were chanting for Rubio at first to get him up for the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Genuinely surprised to hear the crowd chant "Trip-le G" with a Mexican opponent in the ring. I thought they were chanting for Rubio at first to get him up for the challenge.
        Apparently there were a lot of Mexicans wearing GGG shirts too, Garcias son was angry about it on twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          You were there?

Dude he was fighting a Mexican in SoCal and the Mexicans were chanting his name. .

Comment

The Star boxing Needs.

Comment

I really thought Rubio would give him some rounds. GGG is the man.

Comment

Its honestly the last part of this planet that you'd expect to become a boxing star in the US. Hopefully more fighters from Kaz getting noticed because of this because they have some of the best amateur in the world

Comment

He's definitely a rising star. He's connecting with the fans.

Definitely a very good fighter but for some reason I can't connect with him. I don't really enjoy his fights for some reason.

Don't know why really because he's exciting and his power is clearly very good.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Dude he was fighting a Mexican in SoCal and the Mexicans were chanting his name. .
                    I wasn't being sarcastic, they fought in LA and from what I know you're from LA too, so I thought you might have been there in person and seen it on your own eyes... Nevermind..

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                      He's on his way to becoming a global boxing superstar, all he needs are a few top names like Cotto, Alvarez, Froch or Chavez Jr and his status will skyrocket.

It's a nice breath of fresh air to see someone with so much power, but very good technique, balance and timing too.
                      Imagine if he gets those names under his belt and by dramtic KO fashion, Game over International Super Star!

Comment

Working...
                      X