Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Ceeaser Chavez SR. Vs Juan Manuel Marquez...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez beats Sanchez too. If Azumah Nelson could draw Sanchez into a tough fight Chavez would have gotten to him too. I would have loved to see Chavez vs. Duran at 135, Duran vs. Arguello at 135 , and Chavez vs. Arguello at 135. Remember what Chavez did to Edwin Rosario. Rosario was one of the biggest lightweight punchers ever and Chavez smuthered him and beat him down badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      Chavez beats Sanchez too. If Azumah Nelson could draw Sanchez into a tough fight Chavez would have gotten to him too. I would have loved to see Chavez vs. Duran at 135, Duran vs. Arguello at 135 , and Chavez vs. Arguello at 135. Remember what Chavez did to Edwin Rosario. Rosario was one of the biggest lightweight punchers ever and Chavez smuthered him and beat him down badly.

well, Azumah aint too bad himself either...LOVED The Professor...that dude was another badass

Comment

Sr was a hard, hard man and his chin was miles better than JMM, not to mention he was a better offensive fighter with a pretty underrated defence. JMM got tagged consistently by barely b grade level opponents and just about squeezed past an almost shot Barrera, Sr would eat JMM up!

btw it's Cesar

Comment

At what weight?
          At WW it would be tough for Chavez Sr.

But at lightweight or super featherweight, Chavez would eventually wear out Marquez. He would probably knock him down a few times, and after 12 rounds earn a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            I don't think most here know how much of an animal Chavez Sr. really was. Dude was a monster in the ring. Relentless and aggressive aren't adjectives enough for what he used to do.
            This... I'd be even suprised if Chavez won by decision, that's how much I'm sure of him stoping Marquez.

Comment

Younger JMM had to learn a lot about how to win his big fights by first losing and letting opportunities slip away...that JMM loses with a doubt. He probably needs a liver transplant after the fight. If we do a time machine and take this WWish Juan against WW Chavez I think it's a great fight...maybe something in between the miguel angel gonzalez and randall fights.

Comment

Chavez would win a hard-fought fight.

He was a better fighter. The styles would make the fight exciting, and Marquez would be reasonably competitive, but he'd take a bad physical beating.

Comment

salvador sanchez would mop the floor with chavez sr.'s face.

salvador sanchez is the greatest boxer mexico ever produced. he is superior to chavez in every way as a boxer.

Comment

Check jmm vs diaz. Now imagine if it was Chavez sr instead.

Comment

Marquez doesn't have the defense or foot speed to keep Chavez off of him. Chavez UD12

Comment

Working...
                      X