Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of character are you in real life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of character are you in real life?

On here people often behave differently, but how are you IRL?

Are you the quiet one in the group and chat one on one on serious issues? Are you the funny guy who takes your moobs out?

For me, I am the quiet one in a group. I don't like to be the centre of attention and TBH I don't hold an audience well. I am that good guy at the back who talks one on one, often for advice. I do have a weakness which is, I get angry extremely quickly. So although quiet, if people try and **** me up verbally, I am short tempered enough to throw punchers and go for the KO.

On here I'm a hardcore gangsta like GUUUUCCCIIIII!

Offline I like to beat up homeless people, skeet on random strangers on the sidewalk, fart in crowded areas, and tell hott women their "ight" and point out how their nose being .1 milimeters crooked is a huge turn off. And fuuuuuck fat *****es no condom. I like to let them sit on my face til im seconds away from suffocation until I do the safety word which is blowing on their vag til they queef.

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
      On here I'm a hardcore gangsta like GUUUUCCCIIIII!

Offline I like to beat up homeless people, skeet on random strangers on the sidewalk, fart in crowded areas, and tell hott women their "ight" and point out how their nose being .1 milimeters crooked is a huge turn off. And fuuuuuck fat *****es no condom. I like to let them sit on my face til im seconds away from suffocation until I do the safety word which is blowing on their vag til they queef.
      I have seen your pic, you should audition for a blanket advert.

Comment

Ever had a job with a manager who can handle problem without getting stressed and would let you do whatever as long as **** is getting done but puts lackies in their place when they are not on top of things dicking around?

I guess that would best describe me as I almost never go out anymore other than for work. At home I just lift weights, watch fights, argue about it with you nitwits, & skeet in "Raul's" mouth or sweet mangina.

Comment

I'm an introvert. Generally reserved, unless I'm around friends, or people I will never see again. Girls like me cause they think I'm mysterious when really I just don't like initiating conversation and I tend to be a smart ass. I annoy people because I have an extensive vocabulary and I use it so it makes me come off as pretentious and pompous. I don't care though. I write quite a bit, talk about sports non-stop and don't like to party. On here, I'm just a boxing fan.

Comment

i'm an elitist

Comment

I have 200k rep power in real life.

Comment

I'm a roguish smuggler but beneath my cold exterior I have a heart of gold.

I'm loyal to my friends but don't think I'm a pushover.

I'm a survivor. And I don't have Jabba's money with me.

Comment

Working...
                X