No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Austin Trout Discusses Lara Loss, Future, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Austin Trout Discusses Lara Loss, Future, More

Luis Sandoval catches up with former champion Austin Trout to discuss doing charity work with the Watson family, his recent decision loss to Erislandy Lara, what went wrong with his performance, what he wants to do in the future and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Class Act! Mayweather, Boner...Take Note...That's A Real Pro!

No gangster in his humble, selfless ways. One professional to model your ways after.

Comment

I was never a fan of Trout, but I was rooting for him..
      What a class act, this is how athletes should conduct themselves..

Comment

Both have the same style with no experience in chasing their opponents. It's a whole different skill and it ain't easy. Trout was forced to play the chaser because Lara won't play. Crowd was booing. Lara didn't care. Result is a disadvantaged chaser.

Comment

Before and after the fight, too many people shitting on Trout IMO. I like his style both in and out of the ring (very classy interview here), and look forward to seeing him again.

Comment

I like Trout, and I hope he can come back with some good wins. He's pure class.

Comment

Good interview from my bwoy!! You can't always win em all. Stay classy champ. Come back hard!!

Comment

And yes Trout. All of me is still rocking with you. (Our bandwagon is scarce though)!!

Comment

good dude. good interview.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                    Before and after the fight, too many people shitting on Trout IMO. I like his style both in and out of the ring (very classy interview here), and look forward to seeing him again.
                    His performance wasn't very classy was it? It was barely a performance at all. People paid to watch that.

He was pathetic. He's going to get flamed.

Comment

Working...
                    X