Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo-Angulo undercard is looking mighty beastly!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's PPV

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing 2m
    RSchaefer says Canelo-Angulo will be called 'Toe-to-Toe', it's officially a PPV card and will be at the MGM Grand on March 8th #boxing

Comment

This will be a fight night decision for me. This is a really action packed card but is it worth $60? We'll see who Manny and Chicken Boy decide to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        It's PPV

RSchaefer says Canelo-Angulo will be called 'Toe-to-Toe', it's officially a PPV card and will be at the MGM Grand on March 8th #boxing
        Predicting it now 650-850k PPV AT BEST!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m
          Quote:

Originally Posted by hougigo

It's PPV

Predicting it now 650-850k PPV AT BEST!
          You're being too modest. Grab your streams boys!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

For sure it'll do better than Pac vs. Rios, I don't know why everyone's hating if yall don't order I'm sure you'll be at your buddies or bar watching it anyway. Like it or not It's gonna sell!

Comment

As I was going thru the tweet I was like "uhhhh what?". Definitely not a PPV card or main event. This is the type of fight you do to set up a big PPV fight. Again, what the **** is Canelo thinking? This guy wants all of his fights on PPV... seriously, what has he done or who has he beat to believe he is entitled to all of this.

The Maidana-Broner card was way better and the public didn't show interest in paying for it. I am positive they will recognize this card is not PPV worthy and will end up on SHOBOXING like it should.

I hope El Perro beats the **** out of Canelo.

Comment

Honestly the undercard is ok, decent nothing spectacular. Canelos brother shouldn't be in the same ring with Figueroa but I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  As I was going thru the tweet I was like "uhhhh what?". Definitely not a PPV card or main event. This is the type of fight you do to set up a big PPV fight. Again, what the **** is Canelo thinking? This guy wants all of his fights on PPV... seriously, what has he done or who has he beat to believe he is entitled to all of this.

The Maidana-Broner card was way better and the public didn't show interest in paying for it. I am positive they will recognize this card is not PPV worthy and will end up on SHOBOXING like it should.

I hope El Perro beats the **** out of Canelo.
                  This posted above couldn't be more true

Comment

Lots of decent names, but the matchups don't sound particularly competitive to me.

Comment

talk about overhype....Ricardo Alvarez and Mijares are there to lose

Comment

Working...
                      X