Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido To Defend The Title on July 21 or July 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido To Defend The Title on July 21 or July 28

Mexico's Orlando Salido is ready to make the third defense of the title he snatched last April from then unbeaten Juan Manuel Lopez. Salido (38-11-2, 26 KO's) is currently in the process of a three-day promotional tour that includes visits to several different sports programs in Mexico and in the city of Miami, Florida.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wasnt Mikey Garcia supposed to fight the winner of Juanma - Salido 2? Would really love to see Salido vs Garcia this summer!

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
      Wasnt Mikey Garcia supposed to fight the winner of Juanma - Salido 2? Would really love to see Salido vs Garcia this summer!
      it will probably be against johnny gonzalez or Rafael marquez

Comment

Saildo has earned a light defense or 2 in his country before a tough Garcia fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
          According to Bobby, that was the plan, but we never know with TR.

Comment

I understand that Top Rank and Zanfer want to keep Salido in the public's eye, but I think July is way too soon. I feel Salido has been involved in back to back wars (one with the Filipino and now one with Lopez). I feel like he should either take the rest of the year off or come back in either August or October. Some may think that taking the rest of the year off is a bit much, but I think most will agree that July is a bit too soon. I'm curious to hear opinions on this.

Comment

Mikey Garcia will probably fight Celestino Caballero. Salido should fight Rafael Marquez in July, then either Garcia/Caballero or Gonzalez/Rojas late in the year.

Comment

Working...
              X