Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland: If He Wants Another Ass-Whooping, I'm All For It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kirkland: If He Wants Another Ass-Whooping, I'm All For It

Junior middleweight contender James Kirkland (31-1, 27KOs) is ready to fight Carlos Molina (19-5-2, 6KOs) in a rematch, but it depends on the ultimate decision of his management team.

[Click Here To Read More]

ass whopping???did i watch the same fight?

Comment

IS THIS GUY DELUSIONAL?! What ass whooping? I said it before and I'll say it again, he got BULLIED and ROUGHED up by the smaller opponent. Stfu and stop being arrogant about a freebie you were given.

Comment

I think he is confusing Angulo with Molina.

Comment

Don't you have to give him an ass whooping before you can give him another one? It appeared that there was an ass whooping being given out, but it wasn't Kirkland who was the one giving it. lol

Comment

This is gonna be a good thread. I hope Kirkland lurks around here .

Comment

He's not the brightest spark is he. Poor James.

Comment

I'm glad Kirkland didn't refer to himself as "James Kirkland" when he said he. He's right though, he did get his ass kicking and I'm glad he wants another.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Junior middleweight contender James Kirkland (31-1, 27KOs) is ready to fight Carlos Molina (19-5-2, 6KOs) in a rematch, but it depends on the ultimate decision of his management team.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  funny gifs

Comment

LOL Not only did Kirkland receive his ass whoopin from Molina, but was getting b1tched out round after round by Mr. Anne Wolfe

Comment

Working...
                    X