No announcement yet.

TUF Brazil: Belfort vs. Silva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Full Clip View Post
    Hey dude and really he could probably be a borderline average sized light heavyweight so hes still a big mother****er for middleweight. He has Anderson Silva height and reach but with muscle and wrestling. He looked beastly against Brenneman. I think he has a good shot to beat Vitor. Vitor always is deadliest in round 1. If you can survive that you have a shot because he tends to fade later in fights. With johnsons reach if he can master the jab and right hand to keep vitor at bay maybe throw in a few takedowns to tire him in the first, vitor could fade and with aj most likely jacinto better cardio he could stop him late.
    i didnt think he would be a small MW, i just didnt know he moved up to MW. And i agree he would be a nice size MW, he was a giant WW and very fast and aggressive, i like his style but i hope he works on his ground game. i was pissed when Kos subbed him

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Sounds great but I assume it'll be in Portugese?
      yeah i guess it will be...

5 Ways ‘TUF Brasil’ Will Be Different from ‘TUF US’: Fan’s View
      1. Sub-titles

People who don't watch foreign movies with sub-titles will have to get used to following what people say by reading their words on the screen. If you're a person who multi-tasks while you're listening to or watching TV, you won't be able to do that when you need to read what people are saying.
      http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=ycn-10690969

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Sounds great but I assume it'll be in Portugese?
        yeah, hopefully it'll be captioned in english.

this would have been better before their 1st fight when they had kind of a feud going. But as I remember, they made up after the fight.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X