• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      i want rios to fight soto
      Yea me too any of those fights are great but, the lil problem i have with soto is dat soto rarely calls out rios, rios has been callin out all those guys for a while i understand marquez ignoring his ass he gots that type of respect n can be alowed to do some like that but soto jus doesnt seem like he wants it with rios, vasquez called out rios so they should knuckle up

Comment

i wish mexican champions would stop fighting one another and dominate other countries alot of wars just start to take something out of you examp morales vs barrera 3 times, marquez vs vasquez 4 times , tapia vs paulie ayala, tapia vs romero, castillo vs corrales, marquez vs diaz 2 times

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          dont like it for bam bam,Vasquez could make maybe beat rios
          I actually like the fight. I want to see the best fighters fight the best, instead of fights where you already know the outcome (like Rios vs. Barrera)...

Comment

Vazquez's dirty tactics will trouble Rios. Dude is a very sneaky fighter who uses his head and left shoulder a lot. He'll throw a left hook to the body while his head is leaning forward to headbutt you, double a jab then slam his left shoulder on your face and tie up, or duck down from a punch then as he gets up and clinches he'll grind your face with the left shoulder or his head. Veteran stuff. I like this fight.
            Last edited by goblin213; 03-30-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

rios would lose that fight. vasquez doesn't have stamina problems & he has a hard chin.....rios won't "wear down" anything.

the only fighter that I saw beat vasquez CONVINCINGLY is bradley and thats it.....

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                rios would lose that fight. vasquez doesn't have stamina problems & he has a hard chin.....rios won't "wear down" anything.

the only fighter that I saw beat vasquez CONVINCINGLY is bradley and thats it.....
                Do you have a video of the fight or know where to find it?

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                  Do you have a video of the fight or know where to find it?
                  I would also like to see that.

If you got it.

You might have caught it live.

Comment

Rios is another fernando vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by Masheen View Post
                      Rios is another fernando vargas.
                      How so?

Please explain.

Comment

Working...