Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd being gauranteed 25 Mill Per fight means he will fight who ever brings in $$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd being gauranteed 25 Mill Per fight means he will fight who ever brings in $$

That means Don King will do whatever he can to maximize the return. He will do whatever he can to make sure he doesn't go in the negative. So that sure as hell means that Sergio Martinez, Paul Williams, Andre Berto, Timothy Bradley are definitely out of the picture. They do not generate enough interests and money to create a massive return.

So who will be Floyd's opponents? Pacquiao is a given. But who else?

I really don't think Miguel Cotto should be dismissed.

If Arum feels more confidence in dealing with King, and vice versa... some Top Rank opponents might not be out of the question anymore.

Comment

Slim pickins.

Cotto probably. Not sure after that. Could also be one of those 95% to 5% split type deals. Like how Pacquiao made like $20 million against Clottey and Clottey got like $3 million. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Slim pickins.

Cotto probably. Not sure after that. Could also be one of those 95% to 5% split type deals. Like how Pacquiao made like $20 million against Clottey and Clottey got like $3 million. lol
        One million!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          Slim pickins.

I think the hispanic market will be key for King in making sure he makes his money back and profits. I also think Amir Kahn will be built up as an opponent for Floyd now because GB will see the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            One million!
            Yes, but Jerry Jones felt sorry for his broke ass and tossed him an extra million.

Comment

mayweather will fight pacquiao , williams , martinez and dawson.

floyd is gangstah!

Comment

1. Pacquio
                2. Pacquiao rematch (win lose or draw)
                3. Cotto
                4. Khan

Comment

If Margarito looks good in a loss with Pacquiao and has a good win after Pacquiao. Bet you my left bald nut that he'd be put in the ring.

Comment

Floyd vs Martinez or Angulo would bring in big bucks, especially if Angulo could pick up a belt at some time, and Floyd- Martinez was at 160. And Floyd vs Berto could do reasonable numbers I think, at least +700K. What matters is that Floyd's the A side, so Berto's lack of fame couldn't hurt the fight that much.

Comment

Working...
                    X