X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underdog82 View Post
    Yes it was tragic, a 4 year old died. W/e

I see a lot of posts here trying to use this incident to to somehow glorify Tyson when he doesn't deserve it.

The fact that his daughter died DOES NOT change the fact that Mike tyson was a piece of **** who was bad for the sport and a complete disgrace to boxing.

He was not only an absolute disgrace, he was completely overrated and built his fame by winning against bums no one outside their gym had heard of.

That is all.
    Your a fucking disrespectful prick. A guys daughter dies for fuck sake... and then you don't show any kind of respect and state that he is a piece of ****.

Just by making this thread alone proves that your the piece of ****, not Mike Tyson... now go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      Theres always one innit mate..

All my time spent on here as learnt me theres always one..

Sad little muppet really....
      Red K him to death they blast Horus but this piece of smoking elephant dung slides by? Nah Red K strike Mayweather Mafia / JMM Crew and anyone else who wants to join in....Lefty

Comment

I see a lot of posts here trying to use this incident to to somehow glorify Tyson when he doesn't deserve it.

The fact that his daughter died DOES NOT change the fact that Mike tyson was a piece of **** who was bad for the sport and a complete disgrace to boxing.

He was not only an absolute disgrace, he was completely overrated and built his fame by winning against bums no one outside their gym had heard of.

That is all.
        Your a real f ucking moron. You no life, walking the dog, ass licking, living at your mothers home, piece of ****. A little girl died that had nothing to do with what her daddy did as a human being. Nobody glorified Tyson everyone just gave them there sympathy. obviously you don't have kids, and until you do you will NEVER know how Tyson feels right now. So listen Duche bag, remove this thread and establish some credibility back to your gay life. That little girl went to a place that at the rate your going you will never get to. Exodus Tyson doesn't deserve to be spit on by people like you for something her father did, she has no control over that, nor was she even born yet. You really know how to piss on someone's misery ass hole!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          This **** is ****in low TS.
          The lowest of the low...

Comment

Originally posted by KO2you View Post
            Your a real f ucking moron. You no life, walking the dog, ass licking, living at your mothers home, piece of ****. A little girl died that had nothing to do with what her daddy did as a human being. Nobody glorified Tyson everyone just gave them there sympathy. obviously you don't have kids, and until you do you will NEVER know how Tyson feels right now. So listen Duche bag, remove this thread and establish some credibility back to your gay life. That little girl went to a place that at the rate your going you will never get to. Exodus Tyson doesn't deserve to be spit on by people like you for something her father did, she has no control over that, nor was she even born yet. You really know how to piss on someone's misery ass hole!!!!!!!!!
            Send him some Red K to go along with it my man well said....Lefty

Comment

First things first. Now is not the time. He lost a child in a tragic manner. Mike Tyson outside the ring deserves all the criticism he gets. And who knows maybe time and good company can bring him to a good place.

He certainly was not overrated when he came up. He was quick, with excellent body movement and a good jab which set up a devastating right. On the inside his left hook to the body followed by the upper-cut was a beauty to watch. He was old school, charming, precocious, he was everything you wanted in the heavyweight champion: dominating and feared inside the ring and engaging outside the ring.

Did he fight ATGs coming up? No. Homes and Spinks were the best and way past their prime. But he did capture all three belts in less than a year. Four fights, three belts in less than a year. And he was 20 years old.

No he was not overrated. He was a weak man. He took on the personality traits of the people around him. When Cus D'Amato died everything fell apart for him.
              Last edited by bklynboy; 05-29-2009, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                Red K him to death they blast Horus but this piece of smoking elephant dung slides by? Nah Red K strike Mayweather Mafia / JMM Crew and anyone else who wants to join in....Lefty
                Then they might all merge into one and turn into the Boxing scene mafia!

Nah I was only trying to bring a bit of a laugh into it really...

But the TS is a fucking *******, fuck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                  Then they might all merge into one and turn into the Boxing scene mafia!

Nah I was only trying to bring a bit of a laugh into it really...

But the TS is a fucking *******, fuck him.
                  What is a TS? oh Thread Starter ok I am dumb....Lefty
                  Last edited by LEFTYGUNZZ; 05-29-2009, 09:05 AM. Reason: thanks

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                    Send him some Red K to go along with it my man well said....Lefty
                    Oh I did Oh I did......

Comment

That is all.
                      what a dick head you are. **** off.

Comment

Working...
                      X