No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Vows Pacquiao Will Be His 48th Victim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boriiing

It will be a boring fight with Floyd hugging and running all night, a couple of jabs and a decision win. He might KO paquiao but if it happens, it would be because paquiao will go there to fight, not run and hug. Waste of money.

Comment

Well Manny is faster than all the fighters Floyd has fought recently. However, Floyd is no c level fighter, let a lone a fighter being forced up to 147.

Floyd is the lineal Welter Weight Champion. Something Pac has NEVER not even once faced since moving up to 147 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
        It will be a boring fight with Floyd hugging and running all night, a couple of jabs and a decision win. He might KO paquiao but if it happens, it would be because paquiao will go there to fight, not run and hug. Waste of money.
        You have got a whole bag of excuses there kiddo , dont worry when your hero gets schooled you will get over it in time , keep your chin up and walk proud .

Comment

you pac groupies better believe that. money is going to whoop pacs azz.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
            Manny's best chance is in the first 4 rounds. I think Floyd spanks him and makes him look silly. I doubt Floyd has ever been as motivated for a fight as this one. I see Manny throwing less and less as the fight goes on, and he better not lunge in face first like the Marquez fight or I could see Floyd giving him the Hatton treatment.
            Floyd's been flaunting his wealth while Pacquiao's been training. Yeah.. Floyd is more focused.

Comment

I got PAC on this one. I'm betting ALL my points. Now who's brave enough here to bet against me??? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                Well Manny is faster than all the fighters Floyd has fought recently. However, Floyd is no c level fighter, let a lone a fighter being forced up to 147.

Floyd is the lineal Welter Weight Champion. Something Pac has NEVER not even once faced since moving up to 147 years ago.
                Lineal doesn't mean much, Baldomir was lineal at welterweight, Cotto is lineal at middle, it's just a label.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  You have got a whole bag of excuses there kiddo , dont worry when your hero gets schooled you will get over it in time , keep your chin up and walk proud .
                  I wanna know how YOU will cope!

You've talked more **** than any of these PAC groupies for the last 5 years!!!

Comment

Is Pac getting his choice of gloves? Last time Pac had to wear pillows he lost to Morales. I would be surprised if Floyd agrees since he wouldn't fight a slow Maidana. If Pac has too wear pillows this fight ain't worth buying. Just like Maidana Pacs greatest chance to win is to score a couple knock downs or a KO.

Comment

Seems as Floyd can't count as well as having difficulty with reading.

Comment

Working...
                      X