No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castillo Not Worried About Critics of Provodnikov Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    Castillo looked like ass at 140. He was always the big guy draining down to fight the smaller guy in his prime. Ruslan would body bag prime Castillo like he's about to body the corpse of Castillo.
    Nobody ever got close to bodybagging a prime Castillo (unless you count the first Corrales fight as bodybagging). Ruslan Provolone would not have gotten any closer than others did.

Also prime Castillo fought at 35 not at 40, but it is clear from the rest of what you wrote that you have no clue about the subject you are discussing.

Comment

Originally posted by wmute View Post
      Nobody ever got close to bodybagging a prime Castillo (unless you count the first Corrales fight as bodybagging). Ruslan Provolone would not have gotten any closer than others did.

Also prime Castillo fought at 35 not at 40, but it is clear from the rest of what you wrote that you have no clue about the subject you are discussing.
      Where did I say otherwise? You're mad and looking to pick an argument over something I didn't say. Ruslan would walk through a prime Castillo is the point. Castillo cut to 135 to enjoy the physical advantage over smaller fighters, and he did that for a reason. He wouldn't be able to handle fighting opponents his own size, who have that firepower.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
        provodnikiv is a dam bum.......period. i picked algieri(an espn level fighter, who i don't think is good either) to beat provodnikov and bradley who is as feather fisted as they come beat him at his own game.
        "Beat him at his own game"? Bradley got dropped TWICE by Provodnikov when he tried to do that. The only reason he did win was because he outboxed him, not slugged him. Same thing with Algieri (who also got dropped twice by him). Provodnikov has done enough to show that he's no bum. Limited fighter? Yes. Bum? Not in the slightest.
        Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 10-11-2014, 01:39 AM.

Comment

If Provo has improved his stamina and headhunting precision then there is no way uncle Castillo beats him.

Comment

Working...
          X