Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there goes Floyd's 100 million dollars

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
      Boxing is only half back. It wont be fully back until the other half of the disease (Mayweather) gets beat or retires.
      That's true. I think everyone is going to be tired of Mayweather now. He'll start talking ****, yet the fact is that he still didn't just man up and take the fight himself. Well, no one did to be honest. Mayweather didn't, Pac didn't, and Arum didn't. None of them get any props for anything to do with that so I really hope he doesn't come out pretending as if he now beat Pacquiao, because Marquez won the fight.

Comment

• sad to see Pac go out like this..but dayum...JMM is a true warrior that was not staying on the canvas..I respect JMM..Pac did his best, but got caught..I still want to see him go out on a different note..but I dont know if he has the mental capacity to do so now.

Comment

• Funny how all the *******s now are saying JMM is on roids and they want testing done because their hero lost.

*******s are hypocrites.

Comment

• PED karma is a B*tch!

Comment

• at all the Packytards trying to put on a brave face. Pillows are gonna be soaked tonight, girlfriends are gonna get slapped and there will be lots of them who may stay in bed tomorrow. But I applaud your efforts tonight! Just like I applaud Manny. Ok now seriously...how long before you stop pretending you really care about the sport and disappear forever? One month? Two?

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                Floyd will still duck Manny because Floyd is scared of Manny. When Manny was lying on the ground Floyd knew that Manny would beat him because Manny is the only fighter ever who could win a fight after being knocked out. Floyd would KO Manny but Manny would still win on points.
                Your a ****ing ****** lol, how could manny beat FLOYD in points? He'd have more chance of a ****ing knockout

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                  Noooooooooooo! KO of the decade!!!!! Lol
                  Only 7 more years left in this decade....

Yeah it's smart to call it this early, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                    Roids...that is all
                    Stupid Kneecans always hating on Mexicans. Manny still ****ed up Quitto.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X