No announcement yet.

Giving back to the community: Boxing Giveaway Contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving back to the community: Boxing Giveaway Contest

Hey guys. Well to make it short I'm going try to do giveaways to give back to the community. Believe it or not I'm a big boxing fan of the sport overall even though Manny is my idol and the best and I travel to different boxing events. Just to show you I'm not that bad and that I am a good person and want to contribute to this community I enjoy being a part of.

SO.. I have a lot of LITTLE things I pick up at different boxing events. I have plenty of items so I thought why not give it away to the boxing community?

MY FIRST GIVEAWAY:

An exclusive version of the Cotto-Margarito II poster GIVEN AT COTTO'S ISLAND Puerto Rico. This poster is only owned by those who went to that particular press conference.. here it is:

* I am at the college dorm at the moment, I will go back home on thursday. I will post a photo of the poster with my name on it on Thursday. But that's exactly what it looks like except the real one looks better and way bigger.

Friends and enemies can participate. I do not discriminate. Despite our differences I like all of you and don't have any bad blood or feelings or wish anyone bad.

* Only open to US residents, including PR and anything in the Caribbean. BECAUSE I WILL BE PAYING FOR THE SHIPPING.

How do you enter?

Simply post in this thread. I will write all the names into a hat live on USTREAM and pull the winner in front of everyone so you see it is legit.

What do you think of this I'm doing? Is it cool or not? Do you want me to keep doing it? I know it's nothing big or anything but it's a little something cool.

FORGOT TO MENTION: DEADLINE IS NEXT SUNDAY AT 12PM

After that no more entries. The stream will take place Tuesday night so I can have time to set the drawing perfectly.
    Last edited by Bombs; 10-11-2011, 03:19 PM.

i'm down to win some cool stuff..

Comment

You are entered KB.

BUMP!

Comment

Sounds good. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
          Sounds good. Thanks.
          erghhhh johnm...i was on my way for bein a 100% chance of winnen...lol

Comment

Lol^^

bump!!!!!

Comment

I want to win.

Comment

I am very poor and can not afford to buy nice things like this, I have never even been to a live boxing event

Comment

Well Willy.. You have been unsubcribed from the contest lol.

BUMP!!!

The contest rules have been updated, everyone is eligible except Crash Dummy. Thanks.

Comment

this is a cool thing that you are doing.

I'm not american, just wanted to tell you.

cheers.

Comment

Working...
                    X