Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldn't Ward be grateful to Goossen for home advantage in all his Super Six fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward wouldn't of even made it to the final if he had to fight overseas more than once

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      So you haven't read the break-down of the Ward-Goosen feud?

I missed it and I'm curious that why Ward is such a douchebad because he sues his promoter. The funny thing is the people who diss Ward because he is inactive and the lawsuit mostly not his fans (who could be angry because he is inactive) but his haters who just use the lawsuit and the inacivity to hating on Ward again.

Ward is too proud that's true but that isn't such a horrible human quality and on the other hand if you watch some vvideointerview or listne some interview Ward is one of the most intelligent boxer who can easily interpret his stand point and his opinion on things.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
        I missed it and I'm curious that why Ward is such a douchebad because he sues his promoter. The funny thing is the people who diss Ward because he is inactive and the lawsuit mostly not his fans (who could be angry because he is inactive) but his haters who just use the lawsuit and the inacivity to hating on Ward again.

Ward is too proud that's true but that isn't such a horrible human quality and on the other hand if you watch some vvideointerview or listne some interview Ward is one of the most intelligent boxer who can easily interpret his stand point and his opinion on things.
        You can read something here. You can cut out the opinions of the article and just look at the facts:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=649279

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          You can read something here. You can cut out the opinions of the article and just look at the facts:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=649279
          Thank you! I've read it. It seems like they really ****ed this up, there's some kind of illogical thingsin their argement too (his co-promoter who sues GTP as well is violated the act too by their locgic). But the other thing: Why Ward wants to void his contract? He must have some kind of serious problem with the promtion company. Yeah now that I read this the lawsuit seems to more beyond reason but I think that they have good reasons why they wanna say goodbye to Goossen. However I still don't understand why most of the people here who diss Ward, because this are those people who hate him anyway and whatever for them if he doesn't fight what is more maybe they find good that hedoesn't fight.
          Last edited by HEND; 08-08-2014, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
            Ward called out GGG so let the Ward smear campaign begin.
            Na, Freedom's been complaining about Ward's "home field advantage" and fouling well before people even considered a fight between Ward and GGG.

Froch and Abraham are too slow for a guy like Ward, especially Abraham. I can't imagine a different venue would change much.

Comment

None of those fights in the super six for Ward were even remotely close! No home cooking!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Na, Freedom's been complaining about Ward's "home field advantage" and fouling well before people even considered a fight between Ward and GGG.

Froch and Abraham are too slow for a guy like Ward, especially Abraham. I can't imagine a different venue would change much.
                Then why was Ward afraid to travel?

Comment

Did I miss somethibg? Did Goosen not get paid for his part of the Super 6?

Comment

Grateful?
                    At the end of the day Ward had to go out there and win those fights most of which were not that competitive. Goosen made a lot of money off Ward himself in that tournament so both sides did what they were supposed to do. If I'm the champ @ 168 why move up (no one is really calling him out)?

Comment

Working...
                    X