No announcement yet.

The rumors of Floyd vs. Sergio must have shook Team Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
    I notice that each and every one of you peasants ran away from my post on the previous page like it was Immigration coming to deport your assses.

Why not simply shut me up by addressing the truth and refuting ANYTHING that I wrote?

Oh .. I forgot that the truth isn't high up on any peasant priority lists.

Better to insult people and call names than for you to actually discuss boxing on a boxing website.

I love to watch and discuss boxing. WTF are any of you doing here?

Is this the only place you get to show your racist sides without fear of getting your assses kicked in OFFLINE?

Cause we all know there aren't any four foot Charlie Chan-looking mother fcukers out on the streets saying the things that you people are.

Pathetic.

Anyone wanna talk about boxing? If so:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=73
    You complain of racism and then refer to 'charlie chan looking mf's' in the very next sentence. Your racist ass should be copping a ban.

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
      There is no point in refuting garbage. It is what it is, nothing but garbage.
      how is what he posted garbage?

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        You complain of racism and then refer to 'charlie chan looking mf's' in the very next sentence. Your racist ass should be copping a ban.
        but in other threads the same guys are callin floyd monkey and all kinda names so I dnt understand?

Comment

Originally posted by trevaris View Post
          but in other threads the same guys are callin floyd monkey and all kinda names so I dnt understand?
          Which guys?

Comment

Where? Has that happened today, and if so does that make it right?

You fucking idiots are too far beyond stupid.

Comment

Tru ,only real challenger for manny that you can't predict the outcome of the fight .No matter what you heard Team pacquiao follows Mayweather

Comment

how is what he posted garbage?
                Start with this garbage; "...the fact that he's the same size as Mosley and Mayweather", then you go from there and look for more.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                  I notice that each and every one of you peasants ran away from my post on the previous page like it was Immigration coming to deport your assses.

Why not simply shut me up by addressing the truth and refuting ANYTHING that I wrote?

Oh .. I forgot that the truth isn't high up on any peasant priority lists.

Better to insult people and call names than for you to actually discuss boxing on a boxing website.

I love to watch and discuss boxing. WTF are any of you doing here?

Is this the only place you get to show your racist sides without fear of getting your assses kicked in OFFLINE?

Cause we all know there aren't any four foot Charlie Chan-looking mother fcukers out on the streets saying the things that you people are.

Pathetic.

Anyone wanna talk about boxing? If so:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...2&postcount=73
                  Congratulations Sir, you've just been banned! What are you gonna do now? - Actually, you can't answer that; because you're banned, so nevermind...

Comment

this brother jay guy is like a child. he can't take opposing views other than his own.

boxing discussions by nature can become heated. you can piss people off by simply saying fighter b can beat fighter a. it's not an exact science. it can be subjective. no one really knows if fighter a from a certain generation would win or lose against fighter b from another generation. anything can happen in the ring.

but you don't have to be a lowlife racist scumbag when people disagree with your views. this guy will likely slip debating a colored guy in person when he runs out of things to argue. easiest argument is to point someone's race.

i don't see the point of debating with this guy who can't take other's views other than his own. i've seen lots of people debate him without the usual name calling. they always end up doing so. why, because he thinks his views are gospel.

he just can't agree to disagree.

Last edited by tomhawq; 10-31-2011, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X