No announcement yet.

James Toney admits he lost to Dave Tiberi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Toney admits he lost to Dave Tiberi

You know when you know a fights a robbery? When James Toney admits it.

Stevie wonder agrees.

Comment

Toney was sometines lazy, especially in training. It is also why weight was a problem. I remember reading about it a few years ago.

Comment

Is it possible to get subtitles for this?

Comment

I think "Lights Out" told it right. Tiberi won that night for sure. However, he did nothing after it and if he turned down a rematch, then it's his fault he didn't go anywhere. Toney had tons of fights and you really can't win them all. I'm glad to see him gracious in defeat. When he went off on Jim Grey, that was priceless. Haha

Comment

my tablet automatically does subtitles if i leave the setting on, it legitimately spells nothing except a random word like "fight" and then nothing, it cant comprehend james toney talk

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
              I think "Lights Out" told it right. Tiberi won that night for sure. However, he did nothing after it and if he turned down a rematch, then it's his fault he didn't go anywhere. Toney had tons of fights and you really can't win them all. I'm glad to see him gracious in defeat. When he went off on Jim Grey, that was priceless. Haha
              He wasn't supposed to do anything after, he wasn't even ranked he was damn near a journeyman.

In regards to Toney being gracious in defeat, I guess there's a first time for everything.

I guess he had no choice on a robbery of this magnitude, then again he wasn't even gracious in defeat after getting dominated every second of every round by Roy Jones.

Comment

At least Toney admits his gift I wonder when will another guy admit he got 2 gifts to keep his zero

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  At least Toney admits his gift I wonder when will another guy admit he got 2 gifts to keep his zero
                  Difference is Dave Tiberi clearly beat Toney and was robbed.

Castillo and Maidana lost close fights with Floyd.

Assuming you're talking about Floyd, but who am I kidding of course you are.

Comment

It's pretty bizarre to see that irondanhandjob still has an agenda against lights out, and his shameless licking of floyds rim hasn't ceased

Comment

Working...
                    X