No announcement yet.

2 yr old shoots and kills mom at Walmart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 2 yr old shoots and kills mom at Walmart

2-year-old shoots, kills mom at Idaho Walmart - KESQ NewsChannel 3 http://www.kesq.com/news/report-2yea...lmart/30461046

HAYDEN, Idaho -
    A woman was accidentally shot and killed by her 2-year-old son at the Walmart in Hayden, Idaho, Tuesday morning, KXLY-TV reported.

Lt. Stu Miller with the Kootenai County Sheriff's Office said the shooting happened at 10:20 a.m. as the 29-year-old woman was shopping with several children in the back of the store in the Electronics department.

"It appears that the victim brought several of her children here to do some shopping after the holidays,***8221; Miller said during a media briefing in the parking lot Tuesday morning. "The child looks like to be sitting in the shopping cart with the purse while the female victim was shopping.***8221;

Miller said the woman's 2-year-old son, who was sitting in the shopping cart, grabbed a handgun that was concealed in her purse and fired the gun, hitting the woman.

The woman, who has not been identified pending notification of next of kin, died at the scene.

***8220;This is a pretty tragic incident right now that we're dealing with," Miller said.

The Walmart was evacuated after the shooting and closed down, KXLY reported. Employees seen leaving the store said they could not discuss anything about the shooting.

***8220;The store actually evacuated all the patrons out of it, nobody else was hurt which is fortunate,***8221; Miller said, adding that the store's manager confirmed the store will be closed through Wednesday morning at 6 a.m.

***8220;A very sad incident occurred at our store today involving the death of a female customer. We are fully cooperating with the Kootenai County Sheriff's deputies as they investigate this matter,***8221; Aaron Mullins, senior manager for Walmart Media Relations, said over the phone early Wednesday afternoon.

Grief counselors are reportedly being made available for employees who want to talk about what happened.

The woman's family, who was visiting the store from out of town, is on the scene and the investigation is ongoing. The victim has not been identified pending notification of her family.
    Last edited by -MEGA-; 12-30-2014, 05:57 PM.

"B*tch. I said tickle me Elmo."

Comment

Guns should be on a person, holstered, **** like this wouldn't happen. Also guns with safety's on the trigger don't help either.
      Last edited by El-blanco; 12-30-2014, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        "B*tch. I said tickle me Elmo."
        Lmfao...

I'm going to hell.

Comment

She dumb a-f..

Comment

Glocks. Smfh.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Irresponsible gun owners make us all look bad. To think, anyone can own a gun without training. At least in most parts of the country.

Guns should be no different then driving a vehicle.

Comment

Walmart!

what else can I say.

Comment

People don't respect the firearm. That's why this happened. It's probably also safe to assume it wasn't holstered, since a year old was able to fire it.

Would you put a knife in your purse and let your 2 year old play in your purse? Would you put a grenade in your purse and let your 2 year old play in it?

Luckily she's the only one that got hurt, what if somebody else got shot? Then her stupidity would have cost more than just her life.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-30-2014, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Dat constitution doe. Dat 300 year old shred of paper.

Comment

Working...
                    X