No announcement yet.

Mayweather Drug Testing & Weed Smoking on All Access

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

far from enough to test positive.

more importantly does OP actually think chavez got busted from second hand smoke or were you being sarcastic? because if you really believed that excuse, that.. is.. HILARIOUS!

Comment

I thought it was legal in Nevada (does the commission still have it as a banned substance?)

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        far from enough to test positive.

more importantly does OP actually think chavez got busted from second hand smoke or were you being sarcastic? because if you really believed that excuse, that.. is.. HILARIOUS!
        LOL what do you think

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          The education must really be bad wherever you came from.
          No offense, but yeah the English education system does suck.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
            No offense, but yeah the English education system does suck.
            None taken.

Comment

USADA didn't catch any TMT fighter. LIKE THEY PRETEND TO HAVE NOT CAUGHT FLOYD CHEATING 3x. Weed is small time for Frauid.

Comment

It's the kind of scene I'd conjure up if I had been smoking weed!

"Y'all seen me around the potheads. I don't touch that ****. Must be from being around them whilst they're getting high."

Comment

It was a stupid unnecessary segment, it made absolutely no sense, WTF was the point of showing that

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    None of them caught by USADA. The commission keeps catching the TMT cheats
                    So what? They were caught through regular NSAC testing, which is less stringent than USADA and not even random.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
                      I'm no expert on this but: why was Mayweather around women who were smoking weed? He must have inhaled some of that shyt. Can't he test positive for weed like Chavez Jr did?
                      Posters are now begging for floyd to test positive because of 2nd hand smoke.

NSB- where common sense goes to die.

Comment

Working...
                      X