Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junior Witter "Moving to Welterweight. I Was Weight-Drained In Last Fight" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not a fan of witters but i was saying that he should move up when i was watching that fight because he looked flat and dry, but i would also say he needs to focus on his training and things because his strategy in that fight, the awkward potshoting was lame as hell and only works against amateur fighters with little world experience.

147 i bet he makes a better account of himself...... unless bradley took his fighting soul.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
      i'm not a fan of witters but i was saying that he should move up when i was watching that fight because he looked flat and dry, but i would also say he needs to focus on his training and things because his strategy in that fight, the awkward potshoting was lame as hell and only works against amateur fighters with little world experience.

147 i bet he makes a better account of himself...... unless bradley took his fighting soul.
      he did look very flat in the last fight. It could have been the weight-drain factor, but he's also 35 so i guess the age could have been a factor too. Next fight should shed more light.

Comment

Working...
      X