No announcement yet.

If Things Don't Go as Planned with Hatton Pac Floyd and Jmm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    What do you mean? 1st off I dont think JMM is a tuneup at all. I think people heard that as a rumor and everyone ran with it. Even the reporter just said that a source from the Mayweather camp or a friend or something. Half the reporters are saying that JMM is the tuneup and the other half are saying that he was talking about a tuneup before JMM. I dont beleive he is looking at JMM as a tuneup. I beleive he just see's it as a good fight for good money before he can get to Pac. If Hatton wins then it still screws Floyd because Hatton will fight JMM. I agree that no one wants to see Floyd-Hatton but Floyd wouldve still fought him "after" JMM had Hatton won. My point is Floyd will want to sign the JMM because it cuts off both Pac & Hatton's main option. If they dont fight JMM then who else can they fight but Floyd? Anyone else they fight will be close to as hard if not harder then a Floyd fight but they will be doing it for a quarter of the money. If Floyd fights JMM now then he can take there main option away and force them to fight him. If he waits then they could both pick JMM next
    Even though it's a good fight which doesn't give Floyd more credibility, it does take options away from his competitors....I guess that does make sense($), I never looked at it that way good point......and I agree it would not be a tune up either.

Comment

Working...
    X