Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did everybody think about the new New York procedures?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did everybody think about the new New York procedures?

The doctors in between rounds doing intensive check ups? The refs not only telling fighters to walk towards them but also to take steps side to side and asking fighters where they were?
    Like it. Fighters health is most important
    25.00%
    Hated it. Overdone, slows down action & gives fighters to much recovery time
    58.33%
    Meh, jury still out.
    16.67%

Thought it was lame as fuk

Comment

It was rather bizarre really, it seemed to give guys taking a beating more time to recover but in the end it didn't help any of them because the guy getting the thorough check up just ended up getting beat up more

Comment

That Magomed sh^t gots NY shook.

Comment

****ing moronic. A fighter can be hurt and then you are giving him an extra minute or two to recover. Kill that noise.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            It was rather bizarre really, it seemed to give guys taking a beating more time to recover but in the end it didn't help any of them because the guy getting the thorough check up just ended up getting beat up more
            Yup!!!! Didn't make a difference at all

Comment

It was humorous watching the translator struggle to relay Pedraza the instructions. A crafty non-English speaking fighter can milk that.

Comment

I not only find it a bad idea, but I also think it could be more dangerous. Letting a fighter recover longer who is on shaky legs will only lead to more punches to the head to get them stopped.

Comment

why can't any of these networks ever find translators that actually are fluent? that lady talking to Pedraza was clueless as hell. . and I just died when he instructed him to stand on one leg but luckily that lady didn't catch that. . spanglish is not spanish. great fight doe. Davis reminds me of a young Berto when he was red hot as a prospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    That Magomed sh^t gots NY shook.
                    It should. It was different but I can manage.
                    Last edited by hhs661; 01-15-2017, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X