Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury could end up with no titles without actually losing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury could end up with no titles without actually losing...

He already got stripped of the IBF belt. If he wins the Klitschko rematch he could end up vacating the WBA belt in search of a bigger payday vs Wilder or Joshua. Fights with Haye & Povetkin would generate nice checks as well. That would leave him the WBO belt which he will probably vacate if Hughie wins his final eliminator over Ruiz Jr. This is a long shot but not impossible. I just can't see Tyson Fury fighting anyone left in the WBA tourney if he beats Wlad. He only cares about the money so he won't waste his time unless the pay is right...

Nobody cares about the steroid cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      I just can't see Tyson Fury fighting anyone left in the WBA tourney if he beats Wlad.
      Honestly, I can't see him fighting anyone - full stop.

He's becoming less relevant as every day passes. Although you do make some interesting points.

Call me when he's got some gloves on.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Lots of cheaters these days but team Fury must have good lawyers because I see both Fury boys are not suspended anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

Millions of us care about Fury, the future face of boxing, the cash cow, the HW champion the world has been waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Millions of us care about Fury, the future face of boxing, the cash cow, the HW champion the world has been waiting for.
            Shut up lunatic lol

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
              Shut up lunatic lol
              Fury is a big deal lol, maybe not in Plungeville, but everywhere else.

Comment

say what you want about Fury...He beat Wlad and made it look easy

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Millions of us care about Fury...
                  Yea, funny how boxing fans don't see a guy fight for a year and suddenly he's supposedly "irrelevant". Said boxer comes back and is instantly a big deal again. Happens all the time.
                  I think that guy was trying to convince himself as much as he was us.

Comment

He's a clown. I hope Wlad KOs this gypo this time around. How embarrassing to have someone like Fury be the face of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X