Ryota Murata to fight Gunnar Jackson in US debut Nov 7th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryota Murata to fight Gunnar Jackson in US debut Nov 7th

Gonna be on the Tim Bradley/Rios undercard

Card actually has a lot of names on there.... most likely all mismatches, but I wanna see Egidijus Kavaliauskas.
    No idea why he was out 11 months, but look like he has 2 back to back fights in November

Anyway Jackson... probably best known for his Mundine loss... so he'll be there to give Murata rounds. Murata has no chance to win a belt now, so I bet all they do it give him rounds until the great belt drop

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

Card actually has a lot of names on there.... most likely all mismatches, but I wanna see Egidijus Kavaliauskas.
    No idea why he was out 11 months, but look like he has 2 back to back fights in November

Anyway Jackson... probably best known for his Mundine loss... so he'll be there to give Murata rounds. Murata has no chance to win a belt now, so I bet all they do it give him rounds until the great belt drop
    Is this fight going to be televised, also would love murata-Khytrov rematch in the pros remember their fight at the world finals was a war

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
      Is this fight going to be televised, also would love murata-Khytrov rematch in the pros remember their fight at the world finals was a war
      I want to say no... but Bob can get his way, so who knows.
      I think it'll most likely go 10 rounds is why.

Don't think those 2 will ever rematch cuz of the whole promoter thing... better chance of the gold medal final

Comment

I want to say no... but Bob can get his way, so who knows.
        I think it'll most likely go 10 rounds is why.

Don't think those 2 will ever rematch cuz of the whole promoter thing... better chance of the gold medal final
        oh yeah totally forgot khytrov was with haymon

Comment

That card is stacked w/names even if mismatches still better than most of TR non-televised cards

Comment

Meh... Murata's been way too inactive this year, was hoping for something a little better. That said, Jackson's better than Josh Lutheran. I hope TR has better plans for Murata in 2016 than they did this year.

Comment

Working...
            X