Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In your honest opinion who "scared" Floyd the most?

A. Antonio 'Tijuana Tornado" Margarito

B. Prime Miguel "angel" Cotto

C. Manny "pacman" Pacquiao

D. Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez

Give your reason why. If you have some evidence do kindly post it.

poll to follow.
    Antonio Margarito
    27.14%
    Miguel Cotto (prime)
    4.52%
    Manny Pacquiao (prime)
    58.79%
    Sergio Martinez
    9.55%

Toss up between Tony and Pacquiao

but he has been ducking pacquiao longer so...Pacquiao

Comment

I think Margarito scared him the most, confronting him like tony did really made floyd uncomfortable, never saw floyd loss for words like that day. I'll search for the video.

Comment

I think a combo of Prime Cotto and Prime Margarito just made Floyd say f&ck it and retire and is more revealing.

Coming back when Hurricane Pacquiao was making headlines, he was just like eh, I'm not fighting him.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
          I think Margarito scared him the most, confronting him like tony did really made floyd uncomfortable, never saw floyd loss for words like that day. I'll search for the video.
          .....I miss read your thread. I thought you meantwho he ducked the most.
          but really Tony did scare Floyd the most. He was absolutely shook when Margo went straight up to his face and challenged him

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            .....I miss read your thread. I thought you meantwho he ducked the most.
            but really Tony did scare Floyd the most. He was absolutely shook when Margo went straight up to his face and challenged him
            yep. This the video. This is like tarver calling out RJJ in the post fight conference or marquez calling out pacquiao. The difference being floyd didnt fight him when margarito had his fanbase. kinda like pryor calling out sugar ray leonard.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              I think a combo of Prime Cotto and Prime Margarito just made Floyd say f&ck it and retire and is more revealing.

Coming back when Hurricane Pacquiao was making headlines, he was just like eh, I'm not fighting him.
              Boxing gave him a little bit of pass the first time floyd retired. THen everybody in the welterweight division were having wars with each other, floyd reappeared and fought a game but obviously undersized and outmuscled LW JMM.(barely fighting in that weight class). floyd missed the agreed upon weight and JMM unable to secure a fight with pac at that moment said phuck it lets fight.
              The rest is history, JMM got dominated by the bigger man.

Comment

Lock this thread up.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                  Lock this thread up.
                  Dont worry, disrespectful posters talking **** will be automatically be place on the ignore list.

your thoughts hommie?

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                    yep. This the video. This is like tarver calling out RJJ in the post fight conference or marquez calling out pacquiao. The difference being floyd didnt fight him when margarito had his fanbase. kinda like pryor calling out sugar ray leonard.

Agree with most of your trolling but don't agree with the Pryor Leonard Part.

Leonard was not scared in the least by the midget Pryor. He literally pushed Pryor out of the way and said 'this my ship son, get in line' and than smiled his billion dollar smile and brushed his Jeri Curls (off topic but Sugar Ray losing that marvelous hair was as big of a tragedy as any in boxing history)

Leonard would have beaten Pryor to death and they both knew it.

Comment

Working...
                    X