Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN "Anderson Won't Fight Jon Jones".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN "Anderson Won't Fight Jon Jones".

http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/84...n-jones-happen

Where's Anderson's balls????

He can fight Griffin, Bonnar and James Irvin at 205, but can't fight Jon Jones?

Someone please knock this motherfcker out. I've had enough of watching him fight recycled opponents at 185 for the past 7 years or so.

If boxers were in his position, they would've moved up in weight a long time ago and took on the next challenges. I hope Bonnar retires this motherfcker so we can move on. A big fat waste of talent that we will never see truly tested.

Welcome to two years ago

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
      Welcome to two years ago
      I've been saying this for more than two years.

I wanted him to fight Shogun and Machida back when Lyoto was undefeated. Punk ass Silva elected to hide out at 185 and keep fighting recycles.

Seriously, he can fight Bonnar, but can't fight Jones?

If he's just going to waste his talent and not challenge himself, why don't he just retire and quit wasting everyone's time?

Look, we know he's the best at 185. We figured that schit out 7 years ago lol

Had this been a pro boxer, he would've tested himself and moved up a long time ago. Enough with this Joke.
      Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 10-04-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Right, like there aren't plenty of boxers these days that don't test themselves.

Comment

Why are you mad at silva for? he took the bonnar fight on short notice because jones ducked a fight with sonnen. The same sonnen that silva beat the piss out of had jones running like a little girl to his daddy dana white.

Comment

LOL WUT? Silva is fighting STEPHAN Bonnar? as in the guy who is really only known for dropping a close, bloody, but entertaining as hell brawl with Forrest Griffin like 5 years ago?

What is the point of that fight?

Comment

I'm tired of Dana not trying to make these super-fights between guys at different weight classes. . .

Let's see Silva/Jones. . St. Pierre/Silva. . . Jones/JDS. . .

Pretty sure Silva beats St. Pierre easily, though. Just too much of a difference in striking ability.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                I'm tired of Dana not trying to make these super-fights between guys at different weight classes. . .

Let's see Silva/Jones. . St. Pierre/Silva. . . Jones/JDS. . .

Pretty sure Silva beats St. Pierre easily, though. Just too much of a difference in striking ability.
                GSP > Sonnen

@ 185 Silva has huge edge over GSP, but still am not counting georges out.
                @ Catchweight, I see GSP via boring humping win.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  Why are you mad at silva for? he took the bonnar fight on short notice because jones ducked a fight with sonnen. The same sonnen that silva beat the piss out of had jones running like a little girl to his daddy dana white.
                  I think you got the wron event, silva is fighting bonnar on short notice because aldo got hurt and rampage got hurt and they didnt have a main event

Comment

He's scared

Comment

Working...
                    X