No announcement yet.

Albums you are planning to buy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mos def - true magic

scarface - made..... dont know if this is going to be new or if j prince is pulling a simon. memphis bleek did an album of the same name though...

Comment

Who still buys albums?

Comment

Originally posted by BLOODSHED
        Who still buys albums?

i do

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand
          i do

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
          So do I...

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH
            So do I...
            and I...
            Depending on if I have lots of money and how good the album is..

Comment

On the same page as everyone else. I buy to.

Comment

Sure, we all still buy CDs even though they're free on the net and never downloaded music off the net .

Comment

Sure, we all still buy CDs even though they're free on the net and never downloaded music off the net .
                  if i really like an album ill go out and buy it legit. i dunno if you have like sick mp3 quality and a good cd burner, but burned cd's never come out as good for me, and mp3's (like off your ipod or whatever) never really sound as good to me.

plus the actual cd is louder, if you wanna bump it on your car speakers.

Comment

I never said that, I download too. But if I really like a CD I buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie
                      if i really like an album ill go out and buy it legit. i dunno if you have like sick mp3 quality and a good cd burner, but burned cd's never come out as good for me, and mp3's (like off your ipod or whatever) never really sound as good to me.

plus the actual cd is louder, if you wanna bump it on your car speakers.
                      Thats true. Thats why I baught alot of the classics, the sound quality is better.

Comment

Working...
                      X